• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERS / NINERS Gameday Thread

As disappointing I am with Pickett and our offense....I am more disappointed in how our defense is playing.

I'm sorry but 0 first dows across 27 minutes of football equals another **** season. Blame Tomlin and Rooney, Canada isn't going to fire himself
Lol first games rarely actually depict how the season will go… last year we beat the Bungles… which was pretty much all we beat in the forst half of tge season…

Pickett has been off all game… his footwork has not been good.. idk about putting it all on him
The play calling has sucked ***. I am not putting it all on Kenny. Even if I lean on Kenny everybody still needs to make plays. If they are thinking he can develop into a franchise they can't be afraid to put it all on him when needed.

At this juncture, the Steelers are averaging less than three yards a play and have possessed the ball for a little over eight minutes. That’s not good football.

images

I hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t think Pickett is the guy. Today isn’t new. He did the same **** last year. Only difference is he is staying in the pocket better this year and not taking off at the first sign of pressure.

As crappy ad that was they're still only 13 points down. Defense needs a 3 and out.

Well, there’s that

Lol first games rarely actually depict how the season will go… last year we beat the Bungles… which was pretty much all we beat in the forst half of tge season…

And how did the offense preform in that first game? See and trends going forward???