• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERS / NINERS Gameday Thread

I really like the zone defense. I can see why we made no adjustments out of it.

They totally rebuilt the middle of the D and most of the secondary… its hard to gel right away.. I think they get better
Maybe so. The throws are just to easy for Purdy. Minimum pressure on him because we a
They totally rebuilt the middle of the D and most of the secondary… its hard to gel right away.. I think they get better
I think it has more to do with our defensive philosophy. We are still playing most plays 10 yds off the WRs....among other things we are still doing that don't work. We don't play D to get 3 and outs.

Herbig should be blitzing up the middle EVERY F’ING PLAY!!!! We have three awesome blitzers Id send them every single play!

Maybe so. The throws are just to easy for Purdy. Minimum pressure on him because we a

I think it has more to do with our defensive philosophy. We are still playing most plays 10 yds off the WRs....among other things we are still doing that don't work. We don't play D to get 3 and outs.
SF does this religiously.. Shanahan schemes the middle of the field open constantly… last year Purdy was tge top rated passer in the easiest throws, but Jimmy G was super high too… basically they are the opposite of us… they use tge middle of the field and expect YAC

Our secondary has been terrible. The S's are horrible and the CB's not much better. Why isn't JPJ getting any snaps? I keep looking for him and nothing. Give the kid a shot and move Peterson inside.

What truth? Stop the whining after one half against the best team we play.

What truth? They're getting embarrassed.

Would this ever have happened during Cowher's time? Tomlin has reduced your standards to this and you're defending this performance, think about it my friend