• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERS / NINERS Gameday Thread

An
An F+ is like a D- .... Should get an F--
Good point. I adjust to F-.

To recap

Tomlin F-
Canada F-
DC F-

O (including Kenny ) F-
D (Minus Watt) F-

The only positive of this game is that it is over.

I'm sure I'll post this again in another thread but I saw no difference in our O play calling this year. We got behind early and Canaduh made no adjustments. It's the same play calls. No hurry up until the 2 minute drill and we scored. KP didn't play well but why the F did they have an anchor on the kid today? He didn't roll out. He had no designed runs. He had no scrambles until 1 very late in the 4th. Why? You need to keep them guessing. He is a reasonably mobile QB. He sat in the pocket and took it. Warren did very little with his touches. Najee looked good with his touches. Over 5 YPC for those who love to whine about that. He was a beast on the few times he got moving. DJ will be out for at least 4 to 6 weeks is my guess. That hammy (if that's what it was) looked bad. Tomlin should have sat Pickens with 4 minutes to go when he got that ridiculous penalty for jawing for making a catch when they just got their A's handed to them. I'll leave the D for another post.

All of that practice and preparation, and this is the result. Complete ***. I'd ******* fire the OC and start trashing this bs offense. Who cares if they have to learn something new, this team is going noplace with this trash. Ben couldn't even make this hot garbage turn into steak.

I'm sure I'll post this again in another thread but I saw no difference in our O play calling this year. We got behind early and Canaduh made no adjustments. It's the same play calls. No hurry up until the 2 minute drill and we scored. KP didn't play well but why the F did they have an anchor on the kid today? He didn't roll out. He had no designed runs. He had no scrambles until 1 very late in the 4th. Why? You need to keep them guessing. He is a reasonably mobile QB. He sat in the pocket and took it. Warren did very little with his touches. Najee looked good with his touches. Over 5 YPC for those who love to whine about that. He was a beast on the few times he got moving. DJ will be out for at least 4 to 6 weeks is my guess. That hammy (if that's what it was) looked bad. Tomlin should have sat Pickens with 4 minutes to go when he got that ridiculous penalty for jawing for making a catch when they just got their A's handed to them. I'll leave the D for another post.
Yep. Playcalling sucked

1. the defense has not ever considered that they NEED to fix the g*d damn NT position before anything will ever get any better. That will have to wait until next season.

2. Pickens is playing the WRONG position. is Matt Canada too retarded to put Pickens in the slot and run Robinson as the guy over the top? idk

Steelers NEED, NEED, NEED a nose. Above all else.

That game was miserable. Kenny holds the ball like a toddler protecting a lollipop. Canada's 5-yard out fetish has not changed. The TE's are still invisible in the passing game. Najee up the middle for 2 yards remains a staple. The run defense was horrid. Brandon Aiyuk was obviously the best receiver on the field, and the Steelers still did not bother to cover him about a dozen times.

Oh, and good news, the Cam Heyward and DJ injuries look to be seriously problematic. Groin injuries and hamstring are notoriously chronic.

Other than that, how was the game Mrs. Lincoln?

Good point. I adjust to F-.

To recap

Tomlin F-
Canada F-
DC F-

O (including Kenny ) F-
D (Minus Watt) F-

The only positive of this game is that it is over.
I score things more like an FU+ to all involved ....... especially the coaching staff ......... Kenny had a bad game

This game was a train wreck, but hopefully it can get better??? On a positive note, TJ once again, played his balls off trying to avoid what happened. The whole thing is a mess....Top to bottom.

I score things more like an FU+ to all involved ....... especially the coaching staff ......... Kenny had a bad game
Definitely not a franchise performance.

That game just sucked the life out of me ......... well I will view some more games to see the future stars around the league make their debut

Bright side is these cinnamon churro bites my mom brought lol
Mommy! Bring me her bosom so I have something to cry into