• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers’ Omar Khan Is Working On Securing A Massive Playmaker: “Very Close To Landing A Significant Playmaker”

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
I would bring him into our mix for the right price. I wonder what he is asking for. Slim pickings at the WR position at this time.
He hasn't been worth a sh-- since 2019. Then he got paid and since then has been "hurt" continuously. No thanks.

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
Yea, Kahn was "this close" to signing a HUGE name. Whatever happened to that bull sh--?

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
He hasn't been worth a sh-- since 2019. Then he got paid and since then has been "hurt" continuously. No thanks.
Tomlin will work his magic with vets ....he could be the last piece of the puzzle for our offense to get us to the SB!!!!!

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
What? Lloyd's posts? Throw him on ignore. Or simply pass over his posts on every and all cases, but endlessly bitching about them probably encourages him more than whatever I posted.
I shouldn’t have to ignore him. Would be nice if the site could list a counter number to the member on how many times he/she is ignored. Hard not to ignore anyway when he creates multiple horseshit threads all driving the same boring agenda. I support Jason’s board, best one on the web. I’ve been a member/contributor forever, and understand he wants a hundred new threads a day if possible to help drive the site. That would be awesome, but let that be an incentive for contributors only. We’ve got SN articles which bring a lot of traffic response and there are plenty of contributors who create threads. I’ve in the past gladly volunteered subscriptions to vets who are unable to have one and be on contributor level status. Lloyd (AKA Coach) has never been a subscriber, and actually refuses to pay for a subscription, citing he spends his money on more reputable sites, like Walter Football.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
All those words and you said nothing. Typical. Blah, blah, blah, clueless drivel. The team sat on their hands for two years and did NOTHING with an inferior LT as starter, as if Moore was "good enough." He wasn't, he was bottom of the list of starting LTs you innato zanahoria.
It’s clueless to you, because your infinitesimal knowledge of the game prevents it. If you had any reading comprehension you would know, Banner won the RT spot during Moore’s rookie year. Unfortunately for Banner, he blew out his knee early in the first game. Not much a GM can do after the first week of when rosters have been solidified, other than swapping for PS players.

Year 2 they felt Moore attributed himself well enough during his rookie season, to battle (and win the LT spot). While he was serviceable it was clear new blood was needed by year 3. If Chuks had not made his personal opinion known during the game which got him benched, Jones would have replaced Moore as a rookie. So the only hand sitting going on is you doing so while dangling your feet, because it is a sure bet that you have zero knowledge as to what is going on in the FO during any of that time.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
I shouldn’t have to ignore him. Would be nice if the site could list a counter number to the member on how many times he/she is ignored. Hard not to ignore anyway when he creates multiple horseshit threads all driving the same boring agenda. I support Jason’s board, best one on the web. I’ve been a member/contributor forever, and understand he wants a hundred new threads a day if possible to help drive the site. That would be awesome, but let that be an incentive for contributors only. We’ve got SN articles which bring a lot of traffic response and there are plenty of contributors who create threads. I’ve in the past gladly volunteered subscriptions to vets who are unable to have one and be on contributor level status. Lloyd (AKA Coach) has never been a subscriber, and actually refuses to pay for a subscription, citing he spends his money on more reputable sites, like Walter Football.
My opinion...which means nothing here but a voice of a sometime contributer........I get tired of the handful of posters that attack Lloyd or Coach or who ever it is. If I see a thread that a poster I don't envy....I simply pass over it. I never put someone ignore. Not hard to do. There are some that attack posters in the football forum because of their views in the political forum. I don't agree with that either. Leave the political forum stuff there and keep the football stuff here. If you don't like a poster....ignore him or skip reading their posts and threads. As far as the contributor angle....if the sight allows non-contributors so be it. You have know idea what their financial situation is even if they boast about $$$$ or not.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
My opinion...which means nothing here but a voice of a sometime contributer........I get tired of the handful of posters that attack Lloyd or Coach or who ever it is. If I see a thread that a poster I don't envy....I simply pass over it. I never put someone ignore. Not hard to do. There are some that attack posters in the football forum because of their views in the political forum. I don't agree with that either. Leave the political forum stuff there and keep the football stuff here. If you don't like a poster....ignore him or skip reading their posts and threads. As far as the contributor angle....if the sight allows non-contributors so be it. You have know idea what their financial situation is even if they boast about $$$$ or not.
My thought is if you want the ability to open multiple threads daily, you should probs contribute. but that is just my opinion

steelhurt

In Andy I trust....
Reaction score
Well the way I see this thing under Omar and Andy they’ve done a damn good job but you simply cannot plug every hole in one or two off seasons.
There’s a good strong nucleus here but the job is not near over. I’m afraid that elusive receiver must wait until next offseason since gets nothing much left.
I’m very happy we didn’t give up prime draft capital for Aiyuk or Debo. Really good players but I’d rather wait and draft one high next year.
Idk if we even have our QB yet as that remains to be seen between the two new guys Russ and Justin. That may have to be once again addressed next offseason. We’ll see!

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Well the way I see this thing under Omar and Andy they’ve done a damn good job but you simply cannot plug every hole in one or two off seasons.
There’s a good strong nucleus here but the job is not near over. I’m afraid that elusive receiver must wait until next offseason since gets nothing much left.
I’m very happy we didn’t give up prime draft capital for Aiyuk or Debo. Really good players but I’d rather wait and draft one high next year.
Idk if we even have our QB yet as that remains to be seen between the two new guys Russ and Justin. That may have to be once again addressed next offseason. We’ll see!
Good observation here RE: Omar/Andy. Pure speculation, but Aiyuk and SF are still no closer to a deal. Neither Aiyuk or Lynch have budged in contract $$. SF still could trade either WR. Deebo more likely as a June 1st.

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
1st of all, the "attackers" got it all wrong: I am not coach, I don't even know who coach is and I don't care. Newsfash. But the slow ones haven't picked that up yet, removing all doubt on who the fools are. They attack me on wrong assumptions daily, and flash that "intelligence" in doing so.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree, assuming that the passing game will be awful this year without finding another wideout is speculation at best. Would an Aiyuk signing improve the odds of a successful passing game, no doubt. But with the new run oriented offense, and possibly actually using a TE for something other than blocking, the results may surprise everyone.

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
I agree, assuming that the passing game will be awful this year without finding another wideout is speculation at best. Would an Aiyuk signing improve the odds of a successful passing game, no doubt. But with the new run oriented offense, and possibly actually using a TE for something other than blocking, the results may surprise everyone.
Well, I think the reason our expectations with Smith should be tempered a bit is because when he was rocking in TN:

1.) He had a solid OL. Ours "could get" solid but it's not going to be coming right out of the gates. OL coach Meyer always starts the season slow and takes forever to get the OL going, over half the season. With 2 rookies on the OL, that's not going to change, not under his and Tomlin's watch. You need discipline to get the OL in order, something that is missing from Shades' practices according to multiple players.

2.) Smith had Henry as his lead RB, Najee ain't no Henry and never will be. Henry had size AND speed. Najee is slow @ss.

3.) Smith had AJ Brown as his #1 WR. Pickens is no Brown.

steelhurt

In Andy I trust....
Reaction score
Good observation here RE: Omar/Andy. Pure speculation, but Aiyuk and SF are still no closer to a deal. Neither Aiyuk or Lynch have budged in contract $$. SF still could trade either WR. Deebo more likely as a June 1st.
That’s true Ike! Niners may be willing to deal this summer. They are sort of heavy now with Aiyuk, Deebo, Jennings, and now Ricky Pearsall ((spelling).

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
1st of all, the "attackers" got it all wrong: I am not coach, I don't even know who coach is and I don't care. Newsfash. But the slow ones haven't picked that up yet, removing all doubt on who the fools are. They attack me on wrong assumptions daily, and flash that "intelligence" in doing so.
Horse ****, like your posts

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Good grief July 25 can't get here soon enough.