• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers’ Omar Khan Is Working On Securing A Massive Playmaker: “Very Close To Landing A Significant Playmaker”

Come visit me in the Natti and I will introduce you to Goldstar Chili. There chili dogs are different. Cincinnati chili is a unique experience. You can walk into many an establishment and order yourself a 3 way. I can promise you they all hate Tomlin as well.
Interesting, Chili on Spaghetti. I'd give it a go.

Come visit me in the Natti and I will introduce you to Goldstar Chili. There chili dogs are different. Cincinnati chili is a unique experience. You can walk into many an establishment and order yourself a 3 way. I can promise you they all hate Tomlin as well.
Dude, I cannot believe you like that imposter Cincy Chili garbage called Goldstar.
Especially when there's Skyline Chili, Camp Washington, Empress Chili, and Price Hill Chili readily available.
I would love to visit you in The Nasty, but we gotta have REAL chili.
And maybe stop at the boathouse for Montgomery Inn ribs and Grater's for dessert, too.

Sorry, but we have a Skyline Chili here in Indy and it tastes like chili you dump from a can.
Did you go to one of the ones in Indy proper, or the Anderson location?

Dude, I cannot believe you like that imposter Cincy Chili garbage called Goldstar.
Especially when there's Skyline Chili, Camp Washington, Empress Chili, and Price Hill Chili readily available.
I would love to visit you in The Nasty, but we gotta have REAL chili.
And maybe stop at the boathouse for Montgomery Inn ribs and Grater's for dessert, too.
Boat House definitely has better ribs than the original in Montgomery. My office is right down the street and frankly I have been very disappointed there the last few trips. If I really want a sit down Cindy Chili experience it is Blue Ash Chili for me. I don’t like Skyline. Camp Washington is good and cheap but the service can really suck. My wife’s warehouse was about 5 minutes away. Not the greatest area. Graeters has good Ice cream but I can’t or shouldn’t eat it.

Boat House definitely has better ribs than the original in Montgomery. My office is right down the street and frankly I have been very disappointed there the last few trips. If I really want a sit down Cindy Chili experience it is Blue Ash Chili for me. I don’t like Skyline. Camp Washington is good and cheap but the service can really suck. My wife’s warehouse was about 5 minutes away. Not the greatest area. Graeters has good Ice cream but I can’t or shouldn’t eat it.
While I wouldn't pick Blue Ash 1st, I wouldn't turn it down.
Boathouse is more an ambience thing for me. Lots of great memories from living there while attending XU.
And lots of memories I don't have for many nights at Mt. Adams.

While I wouldn't pick Blue Ash 1st, I wouldn't turn it down.
Boathouse is more an ambience thing for me. Lots of great memories from living there while attending XU.
And lots of memories I don't have for many nights at Mt. Adams.
The food always seems better at the Boathouse. Blue Ash has a new building 4 minutes from my office and they have some great items aside from the Chili. I just can’t go at noon or I wait an hour.

Skyline sucks.
I live in the Eastgate area. Skyline at the restaurant is pretty good especially on a hot dog and bun with a load of cheese. I’m not picky I’ll eat Gold Star as well. Must admit I’ve never had Blue Ash or Mt Washington that I recall. We have the canned Skyline at home on occasion..not quite as good but it’s an easy meal in a rush.

Interesting, Chili on Spaghetti. I'd give it a go.
I was 1st introduced to Cinci chili by a co-worker at a potluck lunch; it was really good. Chili over spaghettis noodles with chives, sour cream and and shredded cheddar cheese. Really tasty.

This thread reminds me of us Pennsylvanians arguing over the best Philly Cheesesteaks. So, here is how AI ranked the best Cincinati Chili joints in the city.

1. Camp Washington Chili
    One of the classic and essential chili parlors in Cincinnati, known for their authentic Cincinnati-style chili served on hot dogs, spaghetti, and more. They are participating in the Mountain Dew Cincinnati Chili Week promotion, offering free chili and Mountain Dew on Opening Day 2024.
  2. Price Hill Chili
    Another long-standing chili parlor in Cincinnati, also partnering with Mountain Dew to give away free chili and soda on Opening Day 2024.
  3. Blue Ash Chili
    Mentioned as one of the restaurants participating in the Cincinnati Chili Week promotion by Mountain Dew.
  4. Dixie Chili
    Also listed as taking part in the Mountain Dew Cincinnati Chili Week.
  5. Gold Star Chili
    The popular chain of chili parlors is switching from Pepsi to Coke products in 2024, which prompted Mountain Dew's Cincinnati chili promotions. Their locations are participating in the free chili and soda giveaway.

Six dogs in I was feeling pretty confident but after the 7th the heavy minced onion was getting to me and I felt a bit sick. But, in the end I did it, I choked down the last bite and my old man smirked and nodded in approval. He must have known that his grocery bill was about to get expensive, and quick.

To this day, I'll eat four Chili, cheese, onion, mustard dogs for breakfast (Sheetz), especially after an evening of heavy drinking. :D

"Thank you for joining us. Next week on, 'How I Developed An Eating Disorder,' we will discuss ..."

Why don't you just make your own. Easiest thing in the world to make. Pronghorn antelope is my favorite meat for it, but any is good.

My wife makes awesome chili. She uses beans as part of the recipe because good chili has beans.

My wife makes awesome chili. She uses beans as part of the recipe because good chili has beans.
Mrs. Fan and I debate this constantly. She like sthe beans, and although I do too, I prefer it without it.

I have had butternut chili once, and it was good. Never made it.

Why don't you just make your own. Easiest thing in the world to make. Pronghorn antelope is my favorite meat for it, but any is good.
I make my own frequently. It is real Chili, Cincinnati Chili is totally different really more like a sauce.

I make my own frequently. It is real Chili, Cincinnati Chili is totally different really more like a sauce.

Kind of like their football team.

Salute the nation