• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers’ Omar Khan Is Working On Securing A Massive Playmaker: “Very Close To Landing A Significant Playmaker”

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
1st of all, the "attackers" got it all wrong: I am not coach, I don't even know who coach is and I don't care. Newsfash. But the slow ones haven't picked that up yet, removing all doubt on who the fools are. They attack me on wrong assumptions daily, and flash that "intelligence" in doing so.
Sure Coach…

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I need to see a doctor, I think. I went and ordered 6 chilidogs from the local hotdog joint. It's been a while since I had chili dogs, so I was looking forward to them. Well, 3 chilidogs in and I had to give up. I was kind of stuffed. In the past I could down 8 or 10 no problem. I should have put bacon on them.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I think the reason our expectations with Smith should be tempered a bit is because when he was rocking in TN:

1.) He had a solid OL. Ours "could get" solid but it's not going to be coming right out of the gates. OL coach Meyer always starts the season slow and takes forever to get the OL going, over half the season. With 2 rookies on the OL, that's not going to change, not under his and Tomlin's watch. You need discipline to get the OL in order, something that is missing from Shades' practices according to multiple players.

2.) Smith had Henry as his lead RB, Najee ain't no Henry and never will be. Henry had size AND speed. Najee is slow @ss.

3.) Smith had AJ Brown as his #1 WR. Pickens is no Brown.
I call bullshit with your discipline being an issue during practices “according to multiple players”. (Please provide links verifying this, or it’s more BS from your pie hole).

As for Najee comparisons to Derrick Henry, please, he was put in a ready made ground pound offense. Najee was one of 4 rookie starters on offense, and was patched worked until last year, with the Cole being the primary problem. Still Najee played hard and gained tough yards. In fact it could be argued Najee out performed Henry at Bama, gaining almost 900 more yards from scrimmage with only around 80 more touches. Henry only playing 3 years to Najee’s 4 years, but Najee was more athletic.

I defer to Berm‘s opinion on Bama‘s back to back All-Americans RB’s though.

Of course Pickens isn’t Brown…yet. If Wilson is anything close to Tannehill throwing to Brown, Pickens could be better.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
I need to see a doctor, I think. I went and ordered 6 chilidogs from the local hotdog joint. It's been a while since I had chili dogs, so I was looking forward to them. Well, 3 chilidogs in and I had to give up. I was kind of stuffed. In the past I could down 8 or 10 no problem. I should have put bacon on them.
Pull them covers tight to your neck tonight, you are going to be toasty with warmth for sure!

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah but I hate Tomlin.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah but I hate Tomlin.

What if the Tomlin made you several pounds of THICK sliced Peppered BACON, to be eastern at your discretion.???

Say every 4th day, rain or shine, **** the scheduling conflicts (he just has to come earlier to cook), would you be more tolerable towards him ?

Salute the nation

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
What if the Tomlin made you several pounds of THICK sliced Peppered BACON, to be eastern at your discretion.???

Say every 4th day, rain or shine, **** the scheduling conflicts (he just has to come earlier to cook), would you be more tolerable towards him ?

Salute the nation
Hmm. Maybe Western Omelets and thick Peppered Bacon. then I might find him tolerable. providing I can still hate Harris

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

How are you feeling today?

Salute the nation

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
I grew up in Johnstown, PA and they have a joint called Coney Island Hot Dogs dahtahn, and I remember one particular evening the family made a trek there for dinner when I was in my early teens. My old man asked how many we wanted and I said "eight". He initially got mad and told me to be serious, "how many?" I repeated "eight" He said..."fine...but you have to eat them all here, no taking it home...and if you don't finish you have to pay the whole bill with your allowance." I got 2 bucks per pay, so it would have taken me 5-6 months to pay the bill. I got nervous.

Six dogs in I was feeling pretty confident but after the 7th the heavy minced onion was getting to me and I felt a bit sick. But, in the end I did it, I choked down the last bite and my old man smirked and nodded in approval. He must have known that his grocery bill was about to get expensive, and quick.

To this day, I'll eat four Chili, cheese, onion, mustard dogs for breakfast (Sheetz), especially after an evening of heavy drinking. :D

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

xjx

Reaction score
That Korean lady that always wins in NJ throws down about 33 of them.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
What a weiner!

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I grew up in Johnstown, PA and they have a joint called Coney Island Hot Dogs dahtahn, and I remember one particular evening the family made a trek there for dinner when I was in my early teens. My old man asked how many we wanted and I said "eight". He initially got mad and told me to be serious, "how many?" I repeated "eight" He said..."fine...but you have to eat them all here, no taking it home...and if you don't finish you have to pay the whole bill with your allowance." I got 2 bucks per pay, so it would have taken me 5-6 months to pay the bill. I got nervous.

Six dogs in I was feeling pretty confident but after the 7th the heavy minced onion was getting to me and I felt a bit sick. But, in the end I did it, I choked down the last bite and my old man smirked and nodded in approval. He must have known that his grocery bill was about to get expensive, and quick.

To this day, I'll eat four Chili, cheese, onion, mustard dogs for breakfast (Sheetz), especially after an evening of heavy drinking. :D
Been there Badcat...
Coney Island is the bomb!

No pun intended lol..

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
How about a Strip Club called "STRIPS" where they.....hear me out here.... have strippers AND endless strips of bacon?
Lots of napkins going to be needed at that place.

diver

Reaction score

Pottsville has a Coney Island. Just called The Coney Island. You get tight down at Yuengling and then stop in there.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Like I need 3 more chilidogs.
Come visit me in the Natti and I will introduce you to Goldstar Chili. There chili dogs are different. Cincinnati chili is a unique experience. You can walk into many an establishment and order yourself a 3 way. I can promise you they all hate Tomlin as well.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Come visit me in the Natti and I will introduce you to Goldstar Chili. There chili dogs are different. Cincinnati chili is a unique experience. You can walk into many an establishment and order yourself a 3 way. I can promise you they all hate Tomlin as well.

Yeah, but they're not allowed to talk **** about our coach, only we can do that. That would instantly turn on my Steeler fan defense mechanism of players and coaches against enemies.