• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Rams game thread.

anybody seen a game in this stadium live ??

does it feel like a fishbowl on the inside ?

If Pickett just stands in the pocket for a few more seconds :rolleyes: ........

Two drives stalled out by Pickens. Pickett then with his bad habit of spinning and rolling to the left.

We need a big 3 and out here by our D. I am guessing we will play off the WRs and soft in the middle though. I hope I am wrong.

That wasn't on Pickens, it was a bad throw by Pickett. The QB needs to force the WR to stop when there's a big hit coming. Pickett was leading him into a collision. That's how WRs lose trust in a QB.

So the Rams keep sending more on the left side of the offense than can be blocked, while the receivers keep running their 8-second patterns.
That is the Canada way.

So the Rams keep sending more on the left side of the offense than can be blocked, while the receivers keep running their 8-second patterns.
Feels like those back to back games where ben got sacked 9 times in each and Arians told tge media quick slants don’t work… our deep routes were open, we just had to throw them 🤦🏻‍♂️

Well. A three point half. When does this **** end. Even if they win. It’s ridiculous.

My blood pressure is much better during a bye week.

Seriously, is Moore the starter today? Because it seems like while he was out, the left side was pretty solid.