• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Rams game thread.

No hold up the middle?

A grab on Porter to boot.

That wasn't on Pickens, it was a bad throw by Pickett. The QB needs to force the WR to stop when there's a big hit coming. Pickett was leading him into a collision. That's how WRs lose trust in a QB.
Professional WRs, be it DJ or Pickens, need to be able to make the damn play even if the ball isn't absolutely perfect.

It’s a good thing Tomlin have the team the week off… they must be exhausted missing all those tackles

So the Rams keep sending more on the left side of the offense than can be blocked, while the receivers keep running their 8-second patterns.
They like to wait till halftime to make adjustments 🤔

Einstein's definition of insanity, trying Matt Canada week after week and expecting different results.

I don’t love canadas stuff, but i think today is more the pass protection scheme than the playcalling, execution or even the design…

I guess thats on him ultimately, but it’s usually taken care of by the oline coach

Professional WRs, be it DJ or Pickens, need to be able to make the damn play even if the ball isn't absolutely perfect.
No professional WR is dumb enough to run themselves into a concussion causing reception. That would be stupid. And, it would leave us without our top WR for the rest of the game.
Come on. Just stop it.

I don’t love canadas stuff, but i think today is more the pass protection scheme than the playcalling, execution or even the design…

I guess thats on him ultimately, but it’s usually taken care of by the oline coach
Yeah both blow chunks. Good thing they adjusted during the bye. Oh wait...

Is everyone else feed skipping at times?
Mine was earlier this morning, but I disconnected from my WIFI, unplugged then plugged in my modem, reconnected to my WIFI, and now my youtube tv is perfect