• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Rams game thread.

Warren having issues today. Not his best game by far.

That's a dumb penalty on Pickens. The rule is clear and it's been around and it is going to kill an otherwise good looking drive.
The rule was made because Hines would lay players out. Pickens goes in backward to block. The announcer says you almost have to just run and get in the way. Pickens kind of did just that.

The rule is that you can't block moving towards your own endzone. Simply stop moving and it is a legal block.
Parallel or toward the end zone and he made forcible contact. Players can make a screening action, but that wasn't the case.

How many were screaming at Diontae about his backwards approach 😁
If he just ran forward maybe Pickens doesn't have time to throw that block .......... fugg sakes DJ ..... look what you made me do ..........song lyrics Taylor Swift ........uhh........

The rule was made because Hines would lay players out. Pickens goes in backward to block. The announcer says you almost have to just run and get in the way. Pickens kind of did just that.

No doubt, but unfortunately Pickens was moving a bit towards the his own endzone at the time he made contact.

How old am I? I remember when the Steelers ran good screen plays.

That old.
Take a deep breathe. Every post doesn't have to be a negative based comment. Does it?

Shrimp tacos. Good.

Is boz going to be our MVP?

Adams is having a pretty good game so far. This is the most active he's been all season.

Rams are going quick to prevent substitutions. Done it 3x already, caught the Steelers in a bad personnel grouping in 3rd and 11.

Minkah intercepts that if he makes any effort to play the ball.

Offensive play calling is once again absolutely horrible!

Fire Tomlin and Canada
We were driving on 2 of our drives......Penalties derailed them I believe.