• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers rats game thread #mustWinInOurDen

We just lost the Kenny Pickett sweepstakes.
Better go out and win the super bowl now

Not so sure we want to be in that sweepstakes..................................

Salute the nation

My boy just landed in Baltimore on a lay-over flight. He is wearing a Steelers mask. I raised him right.

Is anyone giving him any guff or anything...........

Salute the nation

Tomlin wasn't on the field. You'd be running it against the players who are playing. Although, I bet Tomlin takes you one on one.
Lol if I couldn't take a fat *** like Tomlin one on one.

Lol if I couldn't take a fat *** like Tomlin one on one.
Are you looking for attention? Because it seems you flame more than you talk football.And this is coming from someone that isn't a Tomlin supporter. I get it you like your men slimmer. Try to talk football. You know you dislike the coach for something related to football. There is M4M chat rooms that you can vent your frustration. Google search is your friend.

I'll yell at the lil' ***** every week till MF'er if it gets his rusty *** firing...

Someone's gotta do it...

Finally acting like an HOF.

I'll yell at the lil' ***** every week till MF'er if it gets his rusty *** firing...

Someone's gotta do it...

Whatever you say pal but I'd guess if Ben saw your photo he'd be wondering why you are calling him a *****.

Last edited:

Someone's gotta do it...

We all fade Steve. Happens to the best of them. That HOFer is showing heart all we can really expect at this point.

Someone's gotta do it...

yeah you being a lil ***** on this board today motivated our Steelers. do it again Thursday?

Reactions: JMM
Not until all those posters who predicted our Steelers would get blown out with those outrageous scores say they're sorry.
Can you honestly blame them? Two games where they **** the bed didn't give anyone a heap of confidence. I obviously never pick against them just my approach. But the season long struggles of this team hasn't exactly stamped a different conclusion. Perhaps save your angst for the posters who ***** whine and complain after a win.

No one did. He ran into one other Steelers fan. They enjoyed that moment.

That's awesome and NO-ONE needs baltimore gruff while traveling. Glad he ran into a STEELERS fan to share the moent of victory.

Salute the nation

That's awesome and NO-ONE needs baltimore gruff while traveling. Glad he ran into a STEELERS fan to share the moent of victory.

Salute the nation
I was there a few weeks back. Nice airport, actually. I got no guff, but did run into two other Steelers fans. One said that she got the super level of luggage inspection, and was told afterwards that it was because of her jersey. We laughed.