• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers rats game thread #mustWinInOurDen

Better be lucky than good.

Luck? You mean like DJ dropping a TD or the refs taking away Ray Ray's clear long catch, or Watt getting a bullshit taunting call that extended a drive, or Kendall Green getting a phantom facemask call or Minkah getting called for PI while he was looking back at the ball, or Bos missing an extra point, or Bos booting the last kickoff out of bounds? Yeah, the steelers got real lucky today.

oh **** you already

They just knocked off the top team in the AFC and you want to cry about how it happened

eat **** troll

2-Stepp bob may take this guy out.....................................

Salute the nation

Dude, we need to save Lunar... You got any jumper cables?

Carry a set in the Luxury S10, not for the S10 but for lazy heads like Lunar......................

Salute the nation

Reactions: JMM
Really. That was a gimme 2 point conversion and our season would have been over. Would run that play over and over against Tomlin.
Tomlin wasn't on the field. You'd be running it against the players who are playing. Although, I bet Tomlin takes you one on one.

TJ for DPOY. Obviously.

I saw LeGlue make a good block on a running play. That alone should earn him a start.

What clicked in the 4th quarter with the run game. Seems like they figured it out late...that or the Ravens were gassed.

Without Heyward&Watt they lose today. Big props to the 4th quarter Steeler offense.

Ben was on time and on target. Bravo! And man those up the middle runs...beautiful!
Mr. Watt just took over the lead for sacks this season.
3.5 sacks today. Man is earning his money.

What clicked in the 4th quarter with the run game. Seems like they figured it out late...that or the Ravens were gassed.

They had them on the ropes in the first 1/2 as well then there was a phantom injury time out giving the rats time to regroup.

Part of that muddle huddle is designrd to keep a certain defensive personel group on the field and yes.... gassing them to a degree.

Salute the nation

Mr. Watt just took over the lead for sacks this season.
3.5 sacks today. Man is earning his money.

And doing it in less games, add in some of the other catagories and helmet rip off swinging asZ-wipe doesn't have a chance so to speak.

TJ WATT for DPOY

Salute the nation

Thank you DIC

He / she / non-gender specific is a ******* troll who has no history of positive and I don't mind telling him so. He can spew all his "facts" but he isn't a fan of the STEELERS, you and I can both see that.

No worries as poster(s) like him fade fast, just like in thier happy lives.

Salute the nation