• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers rats game thread #mustWinInOurDen

"That play to Andrews is sure-fire, guaranteed."

Uhhh, except the pass rush was abusing the Rats. Kick the extra point. You have Justin Tucker as your field goal kicker for crying out loud. As somebody else said, stupid and arrogant.

We played a team without a good passing attack. Next time we play one of those they will carve up this ****** defense led by Tomlin.
oh **** you already

They just knocked off the top team in the AFC and you want to cry about how it happened

eat **** troll

Diontae Johnson is a superb route runner. Both of his TD's were superb routes, leaving the defender waving at air. Ben was ON tonight - accurate as hell.
That stop and start on a dime skill set he came in with, Drake knew what he was talking about.

I need a defribilator.
I got one but its not exactly charged...Hang in there while I get the USB cable...Dang, its the wrong connector...Hang in there Lunar,,I'll string together a few batteries from the smoke detectors...Wait,,they're dead...Been good knowing you old pal.. ;)

I would be happy they won, IF I thought that it would make a difference to the rest of the season. Sadly, I think the better draft pick will be more beneficial than a meaningless win or 2 this year.

I got one but its not exactly charged...Hang in there while I get the USB cable...Dang, its the wrong connector...Hang in there Lunar,,I'll string together a few batteries from the smoke detectors...Wait,,they're dead...Been good knowing you old pal.. ;)
Use the battery from a Luxury S10

Without Heyward&Watt they lose today. Big props to the 4th quarter Steeler offense.

Ben was on time and on target. Bravo! And man those up the middle runs...beautiful!

Sorry, they were using it to power the Christmas lights at the park...We have to jump it first. Sorry man..
In your city, someone would steal the battery and the lights!

Better be lucky than good.

NICE positive ******* post, maybe you could try something different like you know......................maybe something possitive.................

Salute the nation

I wonder if they gave Ben more of the lead in the second half.

I would be happy they won, IF I thought that it would make a difference to the rest of the season. Sadly, I think the better draft pick will be more beneficial than a meaningless win or 2 this year.
I still want them to win. No matter how rough it gets, no matter how ugly the team looks, I do want them to win.

Really. That was a gimme 2 point conversion and our season would have been over. Would run that play over and over against Tomlin.

Well, you lost today then didn't you..!

Salute the nation

Steeler fans Christmas wish list
1. A big contract for Lamar Jackson in Baltimore
2. A big contract for Baker Mayfield in Cleveland
Well a SB win is 1 but yeah.