• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - rats game thread #WeWillMissYouBigBen

Less of the toss up with nobody open Ben please.

Sure. If that's what you consider important. At least we have ownership that is willing to prioritize interviewing minority candidates.
What the ****?

Friend of mine just powder coated some wheels and did a tiny job on Snells Mercedes’, he said he was a pretty nice guy.
He isn't flashy but he in his limited opportunity to get a big workload seem to get stronger as he gets more carries. Fichtner rarely used him right.

What the ****?
problem-larry-david.gif

I want to see Ben win… but this team does not deserve the playoffs.

The continue to do the same things that don’t work and the other teams are well prepared for.

But Tomlin never had a losing season so it’s all good I guess..

Just so frustrating watching other teams make adjustments and we do the same predictable **** every game.

But he wasn't not even a little bit.
No and Ben shouldn't have thrown that one. He does get open on the shorter routes and crossing routes more than anyone other than DJ or Muth. He has played hard and earned what he is getting. He would be fine as the 4th receiver if Chase and JuJu are back and Chase pulls his head out of his *** on half the plays.

Is there really any reason for 22 to go back in?
He is a fine pass catcher when he is healthy - edit due to cell phone stupidity
Lol. Ya . That was Ray Rays fault
i clearly said ben was at fault for throwing anything at the pint sized, average speed guy with ball control issues

Last edited:
I want to see Ben win… but this team does not deserve the playoffs.

The continue to do the same things that don’t work and the other teams are well prepared for.

But Tomlin never had a losing season so it’s all good I guess..

Just so frustrating watching other teams make adjustments and we do the same predictable **** every game.
Do you honestly think we are the only team to fell that way frequently? Go read other teams boards. It is the same thing on many.

Hairball gonna Hairball.