• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - rats game thread #WeWillMissYouBigBen

Koch came up lame.

You do see Ray Ray slow down,, more important is what is this OC coach brings to this offense. Time someone in this origination sees we need new blood not from our system

I want to see Ben win… but this team does not deserve the playoffs.

The continue to do the same things that don’t work and the other teams are well prepared for.

But Tomlin never had a losing season so it’s all good I guess..

Just so frustrating watching other teams make adjustments and we do the same predictable **** every game.
**** do not deserve

damn do you watch any games other than the Steelers?

Do you honestly think we are the only team to fell that way frequently? Go read other teams boards. It is the same thing on many.
Teams usually make HC changes a bit more frequently than the Steelers do. Hence the issue he has.

Damn....I would just punt here on third down.

Geee I wonder if the ravens are sitting on the run and or 2 yard passes.
TE deep over the middle/ slants please.

I want to see Ben win… but this team does not deserve the playoffs.

The continue to do the same things that don’t work and the other teams are well prepared for.

But Tomlin never had a losing season so it’s all good I guess..

Just so frustrating watching other teams make adjustments and we do the same predictable **** every game.

If we could get a coach that's competent I think the majority of issues would quickly correct themselves. We have more than enough proof to suggest that just because a "coach" can look serious and use words like "adversity", "standard", and "leadership" during his post-game press briefs, it doesn't necessarily mean that he isn't an incompetent moron who was promoted beyond his ability.

Last week, it was straight forward, combo blocks, smash mouth type running game. This week, back to trying to pull with our guards and tackles leaving wide open lanes for the defenders to get into the backfield and completely blow up the play.