• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - rats game thread #WeWillMissYouBigBen

3rd and 16 and the brilliant mind of Canada calls a throw 3 yards behind the line to ******* RayRay. Holy ****! He has to be fired before the end of Monday.

Great punt, Great play calling we have had great field position and nothing, Yes we can see it coming late minute field goal and Steelers go home in a game we should be up three scores by now if we had an offense.

3rd and 16 and the brilliant mind of Canada calls a throw 3 yards behind the line to ******* RayRay. Holy ****! He has to be fired before the end of Monday.
I believe I read he still has a house in Maryland. Fire him at half-time so he can go watch the rest of the game in comfort.

Canada coaching like he wants out of Pittsburgh ... all year.
Well, he isn't in luck.........2 more years on his contract after this season.

So... I guess the refs don't need to blow the whistle when the play's dead...

Of course, they don't. That wasn't the point I was making though.
I get frustrated with Tomlin but I also have respect for the Steelers way even if it is frustrating. I also support Tomlin mainly to piss off my brother who doesn't like Tomlin for all the wrong reasons.

Ok guys...Let's go Offense!!!!

Lol. When McCloud does stumble forward on a return... Holding.

I get frustrated with Tomlin but I also have respect for the Steelers way even if it is frustrating. I also support Tomlin mainly to piss off my brother who doesn't like Tomlin for all the wrong reasons.
I simply think it is time for both to move on from each other. Tomlin can go one way and our organization the other. I also realize I doubt that will be happening anytime soon.

Fumble recovery....FG
INT....Nothing
Turn over on downs/fake punt....Nothing

Things goin our way and we got 3 points to show for it

Good thing we got our punter back. I was missing the ****** punts the last couple weeks.

Trevor Lawrence and the Jaguars defense both look great so far.

Nothing, but Harvin was a draft pick.
Everyone wants the cutthroat business decision made about Harvin, but that has never been the Steelers MO. Dude just lost his dad, there's no way they are cutting him THIS year. We'll have an open competition next year in camp. But that wasn't even brought up, I guarantee it.