• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - rats game thread #WeWillMissYouBigBen

Johnson seems to fall a bunch during his cuts weekly.

The good thing about only being able to kick it 20-30 yards is you rarely have to take anything off of it. You can go balls out on every kick.

Reactions: wig
Why TF after 3 years hasn't DJ learned that he needs long cleats in bad weather?

Notice Ben chose not to throw to Claypool and what longest play today
No worries....Claypool will get his usually 20/80 balls....err....I mean 50/50 balls going his way.

One of my gripes is players in such a hurry to signal the closed fist 4th down signal. Queen just did it after a 1st snd 10 🤦‍♂️🤣

Geez us the fukn play calling!!! Horrible! Sick of waiting till half way threw the forth quarter when Ben takes over play calling and we finally move the ball!

I get frustrated with Tomlin but I also have respect for the Steelers way even if it is frustrating. I also support Tomlin mainly to piss off my brother who doesn't like Tomlin for all the wrong reasons.
Oh, for sure. How could you not respect the hiring of incompetent buffoons to satisfy a made up family rule. Personally, I think bragging to friends about your team's ability to win games is over-rated. Me? I'd much rather brag about how 'woke' we are..

When we could use his 36 yard punt we get 26.

I get frustrated with Tomlin but I also have respect for the Steelers way even if it is frustrating. I also support Tomlin mainly to piss off my brother who doesn't like Tomlin for all the wrong reasons.
Is that a polite way of saying your brother is rascist?

Has anyone informed the Ravens of the rule that you can't throw past the L.O.S.?

Oh, for sure. How could you not respect the hiring of incompetent buffoons to satisfy a made up family rule. Personally, I think bragging to friends about your team's ability to win games is over-rated. Me? I'd much rather brag about how 'woke' we are..
LOL. Funny post.