• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Buffalo game thread# go Kenny!

I mean bring in a new Oc and when the offense is still called tge same, who do you blame? This offense has looked about the same as pre Canada Offense … same with the D…

They play with 9 on defense with Bush and Watts replacement. They have no clue of coaching on offense. What the hell can you expect here.

I think we may.have peaked in wins this year.

I mean bring in a new Oc and when the offense is still called tge same, who do you blame? This offense has looked about the same as pre Canada Offense … same with the D…
I really don'tr understand the lack of throws to the middle of the field. Your using 1/3 of the football field to drive your offense. It's complete INSANITY!

WTF happened? I would have sworn we were in it five minutes ago.

It's too late to scrap Canada's offense this season. However, they could strip him of his playcalling duties and allow Sullivan, who has NFL playcalling experience to take over those duties.
It should happen at the half.

score here. stop them. we get the ball 2nd half. score.

I’d like to be a fly on the wall in the Steelers locker room at halftime. Tomlin has to be feeling the heat.