• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Buffalo game thread# go Kenny!

WTF happened? I would have sworn we were in it five minutes ago.
Just bad play calling and bad coverage and little to no pressure on Allen.

Training wheels offense. Consistently putting your QB in 3rd and long. Not one grown man on the Steeler side of the ball cam see that.

First series wide open. Now two runs up the middle and then Kenny just throws the ball. Defense can't make a play except hit a player after the play for fifteen yards. Then here comes no coverage Sutton TD. Wallace and Sutton should get a game ball from Buffalo. I see why Tomlin benched Mitch and the gunner, they were the problem it is obvious.

Juju mentioned he has learned more about NFL offense in 3 months with the Chiefs than his whole time with the Steelers. Just saying.

It's too late to scrap Canada's offense this season. However, they could strip him of his playcalling duties and allow Sullivan, who has NFL playcalling experience to take over those duties.
It should happen at the half.
With the same head coach, I doubt little changes.

What choice do you have when you are on pace to give up 500 yrds before half
At this point, you're right. No choice. I agree with being al little more conservative at the start. Give him a chance. Now you just let it rip.

Was it Cam Sutton that was crowing about hav ing the best defense in the league after Week !? smh

I’d like to be a fly on the wall in the Steelers locker room at halftime. Tomlin has to be feeling the heat.
Not a chance.