• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Buffalo game thread# go Kenny!

Honestly, if we all want changes, maybe we want BUF to hang 60 on us.

Damn, they fumbled and gave it to us. We really needed BUF to score there and keep scoring. We need Tomlin and the team to get so terribly embarrassed that Art II will actually show that he has a pulse and gets mad about how far his beloved franchise has fallen.

That BUF fumble was not needed.

If Pickett and the team start scoring, this is just going to prolong the Tomlin regime.

They do what I want them to do when I don’t want them to do

He needs experience. Might as well get it when we’ve got nothing to lose.
What sucks is he is following the textbook way not to develop a QB… if he wanted him to sit a season, he should have been QB 3… if he was going to play him he should have either given him the ten days before the Jets game to get ready to play at home… not throwing him in at halftime then letting him start vs the bills away .. then not letting him throw except third downs until we were buried

Kinda worry about 'Muth and concussions.
Wasn't that an issue for him coming into the league?

Von and the other BUF defenders have been timing the rush all game long. Maybe hiking the ball on 2 or 3 & drawing some flags would’ve been a good strategy.

Honestly, if we all want changes, maybe we want BUF to hang 60 on us.

Damn, they fumbled and gave it to us. We really needed BUF to score there and keep scoring. We need Tomlin and the team to get so terribly embarrassed that Art II will actually show that he has a pulse and gets mad about how far his beloved franchise has fallen.

That BUF fumble was not needed.

If Pickett and the team start scoring, this is just going to prolong the Tomlin regime.
just shut the **** up

They are going from zone, to press, to single high, man over zone, zone over man, switching just before the snap, and Kenny looks like he belongs. We are sucking but I like what I am seeing from the QB.
Pickett was always going to be starter level capable.. the question is does he develop that other gear franchise guys have… at worse he was going to be the Pitt version of Kerry Collins…

What sucks is he is following the textbook way not to develop a QB… if he wanted him to sit a season, he should have been QB 3… if he was going to play him he should have either given him the ten days before the Jets game to get ready to play at home… not throwing him in at halftime then letting him start vs the bills away .. then not letting him throw except third downs until we were buried
This was probably not the best game for his first start but I actually think he’s played pretty well. The rest of the team is ******** the bed.

It’s bad enough watching this game on my couch. But I really feel bad for the fans that traveled to Buffalo,did the hotel thing,plop down a couple grand ,just to watch this ****.

I agree with you. If they DONT fire him, then all of those you listed are accepting it. I was saying that firing him would at least show possibly that it WONT be tolerated.

But we all know the Rooneys run their team like a business, so if fannies stop sitting in the seats, maybe that will force Art II's hand. Hopefully the minority owners will start putting the pressure on Art II. Its been a decent run for Tomlin, but sometimes you just have to have a new voice. A new direction.
Any empty seats are still paid for with a 20 year waiting list and I don't think Deuce will miss a few hot dog and beer sales.

Any empty seats are still paid for with a 20 year waiting list and I don't think Deuce will miss a few hot dog and beer sales.
For the first time in my life I saw a commercial for Steelers tickets on TV.