• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Chargers game thread

As the guy who doubts Fields the most, I have to give him props. He's playing great ball so far.

Please make me eat crow, Fields. I will gladly do it.

Props.
He needs to do more when we have the ball, that will help open up our run game and we can then play our game. They are going to wear out our D.

Jim Harbaugh is using his FB the same way John Harbaugh uses Ricard when they play the Steelers

What is that called on that third down play on Watt?

He needs to do more when we have the ball, that will help open up our run game and we can then play our game. They are going to wear out our D.
Sure.....but our OL will have to step their game up a few notches also.

we held them to a Pittsburgh Steeler Special. It appeared they would be getting another TD thingy. Now ASmith & JFields need to put together another drive like the last one. Use Fields' legs if you have to, but get back in the endzone.

They called 1 holding call on Alt earlier but since, it sure looks like more of the same from last week. Lots of holding. If not holding, double teaming.

come on offense!!!

I was watching that too. I think it's time to send more pressure/blitzes at them---see how their OL holds up and can Herbert move if blitzed???
We have been giving up everything underneath. Hebert will eat us alive all game if we keep that up.

OL never seems to get a push.