• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Chargers game thread

iu

I love having a strong running game again. Teamed up with a dominant D and we're going to be tough to beat. Great job Fields and Co. Great win!!

This team has chance to be special. You can see it coming together week over week. Hopefully they keep building.
What is exciting is look at the five year picture... we have a foundation at oline better than any I can ever think of... a potential star C, two first rounders at T, two young guards that easily could be starters (1 is already starting)
Pickens is a bonnafide #1.
We dont have a great 2, but we have a lot of legit roleplayers at wr
We have a loaded TE room
We might have a QB

On D Cam will need replaced, but Benton is a stud and the other guys are ok...

The OLB room is stacked

The DBs are stacked

We have one of tge best cap situations over the next 5 years...

Thank you Chicago.

**** Chicago, they dumped what they felt was trash. We are generating production out of him with hard work and good mentoring.

Finally seeing a "Coaching Up" player from the Tomlin. Still have work to do, but it's moving forward.

Salute the nation

Slash, I'm happy to be wrong. But not convinced yet. But this is refreshing
I wasn’t referencing you. Just some posters get caught too much up in the past. Have to give players a chance..

-5 yrds for SD
And that is the story, not Fields. Not a Fields hater, but that one throw to Austin that looked like his first read(and he telegraphed Thank god Austin was really open) doesn't off set the dumb throw Dupree picked off. I'll be a lot more comfortable when Wilson is starting. Fields may be the future... BIG maybe, but I want some playoff action before Wilson is gone. Against better offensive teams right now Fields is not the answer as far as trading TDs.

Nice win! We lost too many players in this one. Fields looked good and with 3 wins now (plus his improvement each week) will make it tough to take him out of the starting position. McCormick came in for Spencer and was a beast on the OL. He needs to be starting. Herbig looked good playing after Highsmith got hurt.