• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Falcons 2024 wk 1 Gameday Thread

Fields needed a total reset... it would have been better if he sat this season, relearned the position, and only got spot duty in blowouts or something...

Im afraid this game is going to lead to a poor longterm result because he will either win using bad habits or lose and start forcing things like Trubisky if he gets another shot
What? Sit the year? He isn't some newly draftws guy.

Nice job D!

The secondary looks good so far!

Wow, I see why Olsen gets the big bucks. 3rd and 10 and he says that neither of these teams want to be in this situation. Thanks Greg. I was thinking both love to be in 3rd and double digit yardage. Jeez man. I know you can do better than that.

I would love to see a play action long bomb this series on first down. Let’s see what he’s got.

I want to see our offense try to attack a little bit. Hard to maintain a dink and dunk drive, even with a short field. Especially with a huge loss on a stupid reverse call.
Was an endaround. Not a Reverse. Ball needs to change laterally twice to be a reverse.

Checking in.

Fields needs to settle down. He missed a WIDE OPEN WR (Jefferson) on the scramble earlier. Two miscues on near fumbles.

Don't like the Pickens in sweeps yet - this OL isn't ready to block those plays yet.

The defense is definitely "bend but don't break"....

Fields is 11-29 in his career and needs to sit and learn, but people act like Pickett is the worst QB in the league w/ a winning record. This is the kind of thing I dont understand from Steeler fans

Checking in.

Fields needs to settle down. He missed a WIDE OPEN WR (Jefferson) on the scramble earlier. Two miscues on near fumbles.

Don't like the Pickens in sweeps yet - this OL isn't ready to block those plays yet.

The defense is definitely "bend but don't break"....
I'll take a $10000 check. Thanks

Has Warren been benched in favor of Patterson?