• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Falcons 2024 wk 1 Gameday Thread

GP with a good play. He needs to learn to push low and not high. When you push the chest it's visible, when you push the hip, it's invisible. That's what Chase does.

The worst part of that is it appears like Pickens didn't need to do that. Still, horseshit weak sauce call.
You're right. The defender didn't see the ball. GP could have jumped toward the ball and gotten DPI if he didn't catch it.

I hate when Refs make ticky tak calls on major plays... if it isnt blatant, dont call it. You can call ticky tak every single play... but the league directives specifically tell them not to .

Chicago changed his mechanics and told him to run as much as possible... he is only 25.. he is still a young player in need of development
That’s why I thought it would be just what the Dr ordered for him to sit and watch Russ play just 1 year. Just 1. Let Fields get comfortable. But Russ’s old arse calf just screws everything up

GP with a good play. He needs to learn to push low and not high. When you push the chest it's visible, when you push the hip, it's invisible. That's what Chase does.
Or just put the name Chase on his back. He should be good then.

Ridiculous OPI, this will be an example of don’t call this next weekend. Did not extend arms, Super small variation in defender’s body position or route. Hope they call they that tight for us.

Look how open RayRay was. Nobody was there. Defense can’t give up gashes like that

Looks like Tomlin has took over and gone into, keep it safe and close mode. They are running the Kenny Pickett offense with Justin Fields. I would rather lose running the offense on all cylinders. We already know that this offensive approach is only good for a .500 season record..