• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Falcons 2024 wk 1 Gameday Thread

Well……bottom line. As per usual we can’t score TD’s in the first half. Don’t care if it’s the first game. It’s been like this for 4+ years. The amount of times we have scored one TD or less in the first half the last 4 years is truly depressing.

Spending time with my daughter before she starts college, haven't been able to watch. Let me guess, the D went prevents for the 2min drills and got royally ****** ?

This is the same production from last year. Turtle offense. Scared play calling. Relying on the defense. Only a matter of time before they start losing key players on defense due to this approach. Same stuff, different season.

I just saw a replay and it looks like the offside was a real bad call against Watt.

Definitely not getting any help from the Zebras. Pretty one sided so far.
On the play earlier where the Falcons got the first on a dig route not only was TJ held but Wilson was trying to make the tackle on the receiver and was held by the other WR. All on the action side of the play...how do they not see that?

Well……bottom line. As per usual we can’t score TD’s in the first half. Don’t care if it’s the first game. It’s been like this for 4+ years. The amount of times we have scored one TD or less in the first half the last 4 years is truly depressing.
Wonder what the only constant we've had those 4 years has been? 🤔

That is just a GD shame. Pit zone defense just gives up wide open gashes of real estate. The disturbing thing is that ATL is not very good at all.

I don’t think TJ was offsides but it doesn’t matter

I have only seen 1 play with 3 WR's on the field the entire game! Someone needs to inform Arthur Smith that a spread formation is what is used in today's NFL offense! I saw one play where we had 0 WR's out there....was 9 guys on the line.

I don’t think Watt was offsides, he got penalized for anticipating the snap.

Chicken **** playcalling

Tomlin making sure he takes a TO into the lockerroom at half. What a dumbarse.