• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Falcons 2024 wk 1 Gameday Thread

Is the Fox feed switching back and forth from english to Spanish a new thing?

Again they need to keep Fields in the shotgun.

If they are going to change the KO, they should have made an end zone violation go to the 40.

At least Watts stands up to BS and Tomlin just stands there, The sack later was a harder hit than on Watt, Talk about some officials taking over the game. Even Pickens catch db. holding arm no call hitting fields late no call.

At least Watts stands up to BS and Tomlin just stands there, The sack later was a harder hit than on Watt, Talk about some officials taking over the game. Even Pickens catch db. holding arm no call hitting fields late no call.

Might win on endless FGs but it won't last.

Tomlin is wetting himself with excitement. 5 field goals and Def playing well

Is Fautanu ever gonna play or is his knee simply jacked up? When they shut him down like they did, I had a bad feeling
He is just coming off injury no shocker he isn’t ready yet.

Good thing the oline is giving him time to
Yep. Scanning thru your progression is a bad habit by your QB. Props to the OL for picking up for Fields.🥴

I've looked 5 times. George was NEVER touched after getting up on while he was on the turf. SMFH...
I agree . I guess they said the contact before the catch caused him to go down. But he was not touched for several yards after he caught it