• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Falcons 2024 wk 1 Gameday Thread

I have to admit.....I like the aggressive nature schematicly by our D today.

Antwaan Randall Austin with the 30 yard horizontal and 8 yard vertical return. Get that man some oxygen

Not a Tomlin defender, but I think it would look different if Wilson was behind center.
I agree, but let your QB play QB. Do not limit him. Looks like they are getting a little more aggressive now.

PIT players for the most part are just stupid. Austin sitting back there dancing with the ball basically giving them time to all get closed to him and then he thinks he’s going to get around the end and go. What a dumb ***. Sometimes just run vertical and get what you get. This is the NFL. Even big white guys on punt return teams can run freakin fast.

Just like a running back in the backfield— if you stop and dance , you will get pummeled.

7 here would be great. Somebody besides GP needs to step up. Would like to see some of this Smith offense that uses the TE.