• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Jaguars predictions, analysis, highlights, and more ..

Suge Knight

Registered
Reaction score
I have ties to the 904. I can tell you now if you’re expecting the Jags to throw the ball to the wrong team, or the refs to gift us a W like they did with the Rams, you will be disappointed. Jacksonville is the real deal and I expect to see them in the AFC Championship with the Chiefs.

They’re the ******* dark horse of the AFC and have talent on both sides of the ball. Etienne Jr. is a beast. Not surprisingly at all, Tomlin and Austin have no answer for stopping the run. I expect to see a breakout day for him with 120 yards on the ground. Trevor Lawrence is a stud. I also predict that they will have g a big day in the air with Zay Jones and Christian Kirk. ****. I won’t be surprised if they rack up 500 yard of total offense. Our poorly coached D will be worn out before the middle of the 2nd Q. I’ve always liked Pederson. He’s a real coach with the credentials to prove it. Shahid Khan doesn’t **** around either. ****. Once he realized that Tom Coughlin was old and senile, and Urban was more interested in ******* around with women not named Mrs. Meyers, he made the necessary changes. Imagine that. Within 2 years, they went from a laughing stock in the AFC to being mentioned in the same breath as KC. ****. If this would have happened with the Steelers, Art would be reminding us of how great the ******* 70s were while increasing the price of soda and hot dogs at Acrisure. ****.

I’m not expecting much at all from the Steelers on this one. Lamar Jackson had to throw the ball to us multiple times for us to get our 3rd win. The refs had to gift us our 4th W. ****. I know everyone’s always bitching about KP’s hands, but after watching him fail on that 4th&1, it looks like his hands aren’t the only thing that is small. ****. We need a bridge QB for 2024 while we search for our next franchise QB. And what the hell is up with Tomlin acting tough on the sideline during Q4 of yesterday’s game? From what I could see, it looked like he was telling Pickens “we got this” when he should have been telling him “we are being given this". ****. Najee is horrible. How many times can we watch him crash through a defensive line for 2 yards? I’d trade his broken down *** for a 3rd before we are unable to give him away. Let's be real .. we receive the same level of production from Dionte whether he’s active or not. At least when Leveon was playing high he was putting us big numbers. ****. Since Watt seems to be the only one worth a damn, I’d think about adopting a hybrid offense role for him as well. Maybe put him in for a couple quick slants here and there. At the end of the day, it won’t be enough and we will lose. In fact, I got a $20 bill that says that says Tomlin will still be blowing kisses to the camera, regardless.

Duuuval 31, Steelers 13

Last edited:
They will be tough but they have uneven performances as well. It's pretty much the Chefs and a bunch of any given Sundays. Matt Stafford is pretty good with weapons. Steelers defense is pretty damn good.

Tomlin struggles against the Jags. I am doing pretty well getting wins when I predict the Steelers lose.

So,

Jagoffs 28
The Tomins 20

🍿🥤

Yeah. Houston looked pretty intimidated while putting up 30 points on our ***.
Aren't you the little ***** that came here talking about us losing to the Rams...Take your sandy vagina back to Baltimore, Cleveland, or Cincy.

Yeah. Houston looked pretty intimidated while putting up 30 points on our ***.
And the 49ers couldn't beat the Browns without their starting QB. Any given week. That said I would make the Jagoffs favorite. But Steelers at home......gonna be a fight.

Aren't you the little ***** that came here talking about us losing to the Rams...Take your sandy vagina back to Baltimore, Cleveland, or Cincy.
We did lose to the Rams. Lucky for us, officiating decided to give us the W regardless.

**** the Jags and Duval County.

Trevor Lawrence isn't ****. They haven't impressed me at qb since they had Mark Brunnel.

Cats out of the bag Bob.

We did lose to the Rams. Lucky for us, officiating decided to give us the W regardless.
Please explain how we lost? We were winning and the Rams needed a TD just to tie even if they had the ball back

First off there is no "we" unless you draw a cheque from the Steelers. And nobody who cheers for this team would say "We" lost. The PI was close but nullified by OC penalty. Even if KP is short you are a long damn way from losing.

First off there is no "we" unless you draw a cheque from the Steelers. And nobody who cheers for this team would say "We" lost. The PI was close but nullified by OC penalty. Even if KP is short you are a long damn way from losing.
Sure. While we're at it, I guess we'll just ignore that bullshit pass interference call on Witherspoon too.

Sure. While we're at it, I guess we'll just ignore that bullshit pass interference call on Witherspoon too.
Meh. Sullivan was called for the same thing earlier in the game. It happens week in and week out. Also on the play in question. We got the first down and then committed a dead-ball foul. The refs should have given us the first down and then tacked on the 15 afterward. So the PI would have been meaningless because we would declined it and taken the results of the play.

Meh. Sullivan was called for the same thing earlier in the game. It happens week in and week out. Also on the play in question. We got the first down and then committed a dead-ball foul. The refs should have given us the first down and then tacked on the 15 afterward. So the PI would have been meaningless because we would declined it and taken the results of the play.
Sure. Two bad calls that contributed to our W against the Rams. Lamar looked like he was our QB based on how many balls he threw us when they gifted our W. A questionable call lead to our W against the Browns. AND we were blown out by SF and HOU.

All that aside, I'll go ahead and book my tickets to Vegas in February since we're playing good football.

Sure. Two bad calls that contributed to our W against the Rams. Lamar looked like he was our QB based on how many balls he threw us when they gifted our W. A questionable call lead to our W against the Browns. AND we were blown out by SF and HOU.

All that aside, I'll go ahead and book my tickets to Vegas in February since we're playing good football.
**** no need to wait until February live your best life now. Send a postcard or...not.

Sounds good. Have at it.

I think it would only be a few here that would say the Steelers are playing good football. The OC is a disaster and the oline largely sucks. BUT they are 4-2. They have a very good defense and have two division wins. Regardless of what you think of the power points of the wins no one really cares. Buffalo somehow lost to the Pats. The Jets beat the Eagles a week ago. There are not many teams who look complete at this point. The Steelers get Heyward back and a run game going they are a playoff team. I still think the team needs a coaching overall because they are not a contender but.......

why don't you go now and wait outside the stadium

I have ties to the 904. I can tell you now if you’re expecting the Jags to throw the ball to the wrong team, or the refs to gift us a W like they did with the Rams, you will be disappointed. Jacksonville is the real deal and I expect to see them in the AFC Championship with the Chiefs.

I’m not expecting much

Duuuval 31, Steelers 13

Sums up your post and thread title, along with your slow knowledge. Go watch your ***** team and move your tent off Carson Street.

Salute the nation

Last edited: