• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Puts this to bed: The Steelers ARE frauds

Playing devils advocate though…

We will be playing the bengals minus Joe Exotic twice… and their wrs are pretty beat up too..

Arizona and New England, who both suck.

The colts are pretty average on O and bad on D compared to what we have been seeing

The Ravens, who are hands down the best team left on the schedule, but who always loses to us the past few seasons

The seachickens are basically the NFC titans playing there might be the biggest problem game left on the schedule… which means we will probably crush them but lose like 4 of the other games 🤣🤣🤣

The reality is New England is the only defense even in the middle of the rankings left on the schedule outside that final Ravens matchup… where they could be resting starters … most are bad defenses… a end of year run through crappy Ds might have them make no changes… which is scary enough

We will be playing the bengals minus Joe Exotic twice… and their wrs are pretty beat up too..

The colts are pretty average on O and bad on D compared to what we have been seeing

The Ravens, who are hands down the best team left on the schedule, but who always loses to us the past few seasons

The seachickens are basically the NFC titans playing there might be the biggest problem game left on the schedule… which means we will probably crush them but lose like 4 of the other games 🤣🤣🤣

The reality is New England is the only defense even in the middle of the rankings left on the schedule outside that final Ravens matchup… where they could be resting starters … most are bad defenses… a end of year run through crappy Ds might have them make no changes… which is scary enough
They had a very favorable Cleveland matchup and found a way to lose. Yet they are on a W W L pattern.

I stick with that until I see it change. I definitely could see that or a collapse.

They had a very favorable Cleveland matchup and found a way to lose. Yet they are on a W W L pattern.

I stick with that until I see it change. I definitely could see that or a collapse.
I feel like a collapse would really put Tomlin on the hot seat.. and we aren’t that lucky… so i guess 2-1 it is…

This team isn't just bad, it's getting toxic. Najee's comments and lack of some answers really shows the frustrations in the locker room. fractures that are usually held behind closed doors is being shown on the sidelines with player tantrums and complete disrespect to coaches. Captain Cool Shades can only hold his loyalty to Canada for so long before this team falls apart, and it's well on its way to becoming the worst team in the league if drastic changes aren't taken.

Until all Steeler fans vote with their dollars nothing changes

This Obviously will NOT happen

The bottom line will remain the same and there will be no change as long as the $$$ keeps rolling in

Hey Steeler fans what down is?
“4th down!!!”
This should be the new call and response at home games as a starting message of fan displeasure

Less than 2% touchdown ratio on KP8’s passing. That qualifies him as the worse QB ever since the merger in 1970.

In the last 9 games he has had only 2 TD passes, think about that.

I’m not bringing these episodes up to bash Kenny Pickett, I’m pointing out how bad this offense really is. It’s a combination of not just Kenny’s play, a fear of his safety and constant preach of where that ball needs to go, BUT also the extent of O’Canada’s hand in this. He is responsible for game planning and play calling. MANY here can see the abysmal play calling and lack of sensible football sense that is being force fed to the players.

Tomlin isn’t safe in this factor either, he signs off on all of this as he is the HC and is responsible for team & outcome.

NOTHING, I repeat that, NOTHING is going to happen mid-season. We are stuck here the rest of the season and the ONLY changes you may see is player change and ping pong table availabilities.

The team will win big and this next game may be the “outbreak” game desired, but also know that will be short lived. We may rebound enough to retain entire staff except the 16 year old practice field ball boy, someone has to be sacrificial.!!!

I’ll continue to root and pull for this team regardless of out comes and changes———- I’m wired like that. I’ll even read post(s), good or questionable and comment appropriately in my opinion ion.

I’ll even find time to patronize Coolie’s and Supe’s double date whose actual dates don’t show…… causing me to think it was all a ploy so as the two could spend more time at the park swinging——— yes, actual swings— nothing naughty you perverts out there………. These are two very respective men and should be treated that way. I ONLY know of this insider information because their “friend” called and wanted to rent the LUXURY S10 to transport them around…….

Salute the nation

This team isn't just bad, it's getting toxic. Najee's comments and lack of some answers really shows the frustrations in the locker room. fractures that are usually held behind closed doors is being shown on the sidelines with player tantrums and complete disrespect to coaches. Captain Cool Shades can only hold his loyalty to Canada for so long before this team falls apart, and it's well on its way to becoming the worst team in the league if drastic changes aren't taken.
And kp is well on his way to becoming a first round bust. Yes , that's where we are.

Ben gave cover to the Steelers for years, and now they're being exposed for what they are.

I once thought MT would be more than adequate as a HC if he would just stop hiring yes men for assistants. I now realize his ego will not permit that and 9-8 is the best that we will see until he decides to move on from the team.

As far as Pickett goes, I have no idea, but suspect the current staff could ruin the career of any player.

Zonaburgh nailed it.

The problem with this scenario is Tomlin is notorious for playing down to his competition and losing games we should easily win.
So I fully expect us to beat the Ravens and lose all the other games.

Ben gave cover to the Steelers for years, and now they're being exposed for what they are.

I once thought MT would be more than adequate as a HC if he would just stop hiring yes men for assistants. I now realize his ego will not permit that and 9-8 is the best that we will see until he decides to move on from the team.

As far as Pickett goes, I have no idea, but suspect the current staff could ruin the career of any player.
I am with you.
But there are players that are special and un-ruin-able.
Minkah, Cam, TJ, as well as players also refusing to be denied, like J Warren.
THESE players are propping up Tomlin. They're willing this team to victories in spite of the total ineptness all around them.

I am with you.
But there are players that are special and un-ruin-able.
Minkah, Cam, TJ, as well as players also refusing to be denied, like J Warren.
THESE players are propping up Tomlin. They're willing this team to victories in spite of the total ineptness all around them.
I am with you here, Fedderone: The truly special players will outperform the team environment and overachieve, something you can't expect an entire tem to do. Now with Canada's canning...it changes SOME things but hardly all the needs changed. I suspect megalomaniac Tomlin will still be an over-inflated ego, with ego needs and fears. That's not going to change. It's quite possible that a new OC, tethered by Shades, will produce the same, weathered, tired production, or near to it.

Many of us feared and predicted Shades' offense when it didn't have a future Hall of Famer saving Shades from himself. Well, we're here now, and it's more ugly than most of us even knew. I suspect Shades will continue to make a mess at of our offense. But the first scape goat has fallen: Canada. That will appease the villagers until it doesn't, like by 2024 or 2025. And then Kenny will be next and that will buy Shades another few years of dodging accountability. And so forth and so on it continues.