• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Oilers MNF

Durring the cold part of the year, when I can’t get outside, I watch these type of games on YouTube while I do my treadmill or rowing machines.

A lot to chose from and they never get old. I notice the difference in visual quality from the older to the newer games, quite a bit a tech knowledge change that’s for sure.

Thanks for posting Falco !!!

Salute the nation

In the spirit of sharing Oilers games, this is one of my favourite Steelers/Oilers games that I remember. 1988, Sunday Night Football. Oilers 9-4 and Steelers 3-10. Chuck Noll vs Jerry Glanville. Warren Moon, Mike Rozier, Alonzo Highsmith, Ernest Givens and Drew Hill on one side and Bubby Brister, Louis Lipps and Merril Hoge for the Steelers.

If you think we have WR problems now our other starter back then was Charles Lockett. The right side of that line was nails though - Tunch Ilkin, Dermontti Dawson and Mike Webster!

announcers- Bubby Brister is a star on the rise! 3 tds 2 to lipps thanks for sharing!

Not just everyone can hit a vendor accurately between the numbers as far up in the stands as Bubby could!!!

What a rocket arm