• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Patriots Gameday Thread… the horror is here!

Steeler lineman helping the guys that sacked their QB get up...where is Greg Lloyd when you need him? What a standard.

Oh yeah, like the countless many in here who at every little thing can't wait to **** on Pickett, gtfoh. I'm not a Pitt fan, dgaf about the Pitt Panthers, but I wanted us to draft Pickett because I liked him coming out, he could have played at Miami U and I still would've wanted him. It's amazing that ppl like you always make that correlation that if you're pro Pickett your a Pitt fan. Pickett has been hampered by coaching, and IDC what your *** says. Nor do I hope for trubiskys demise, because I'm a Steelers fan first, not a specific player fan, I want the Steelers to win, but please continue with your bullshit
Perhaps you protest too much?

The way he has looked tonight, it's not rooting for it, it's knowing it's inevitable. Even the TD pass was not a good pass.
What? It was a hell of a pass under pressure off balance. Herbstriet knows his ****.

Our OL cannot protect in 3rd down. EVERYBODY just pins the ears back and go get the QB— Pickett or Mitch. No matter. They can’t stop him and the offensive brain trust can’t figure out a play to take advantage of the hyper aggressiveness on 3rd down.

I don’t know, run a draw or something. Otherwise just give up and get ready to punt every time

Mitch getting that TD was a bad thing cause Tomlin won't yank him now. They're gonna lose 27-13 now.

I really hope this is the last time I have to see Trubisky start a game for the Steelers.

Perhaps you protest too much?
Lol after all that, that's where you go.....holy ****, I'm not a fan of any college team, I just enjoy college football in general. The only thing I know is I hate Alabama, so I'm usually rooting for whoever is playing them

Took a chance on a cheap whiskey on sale. Evan Williams 100 proof Bottled in Bond. It's pretty damn good and under $20. Bottled in bond is always good.
That the green label? Evan Williams is a decent cheap Bourbon. The green label is really decent.