• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Patriots Gameday Thread… the horror is here!

Our defense makes everyone look good when we can't get to the qb. We have zero pass rush. They're blocked up every time while they sit in zone way off. **** that te may have a few more td catches before it's over.
I've thought that basing a defense on the success of a pass rush is foolish in this day and age. Holding is essentially allowed so the defensive backfield is more important. Unfortunately the Steelers have stunk at drafting CBs and safeties for 10 years.

The irony is that there are many Pitt fans rooting for Trubisky’s demise.
Oh yeah, like the countless many in here who at every little thing can't wait to **** on Pickett, gtfoh. I'm not a Pitt fan, dgaf about the Pitt Panthers, but I wanted us to draft Pickett because I liked him coming out, he could have played at Miami U and I still would've wanted him. It's amazing that ppl like you always make that correlation that if you're pro Pickett your a Pitt fan. Pickett has been hampered by coaching, and IDC what your *** says. Nor do I hope for trubiskys demise, because I'm a Steelers fan first, not a specific player fan, I want the Steelers to win, but please continue with your bullshit

Was that an actual smart pass? Interesting.

Stop the bullshit trick plays. ******* idiots.

That play was an epic failure

A smart pass followed by an idiotic double reverse.

It took a second half adjustment to throw 5 yards on 3rd and 5

I am convinced this is Tomlin’s offensive playbook and scheme