• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Patriots Gameday Thread… the horror is here!

I have been here for years. I haven't posted in a while(due to starting my own business) and had to re-register from tdub88 with my current name. But thanks for being a gatekeeper, don't make me unleash my giraffe on you.........
Good one. Thanks for the needed laugh.

I have been here for years. I haven't posted in a while(due to starting my own business) and had to re-register from tdub88 with my current name. But thanks for being a gatekeeper, don't make me unleash my giraffe on you.........
that wasn't your giraffe...too drunk to remember who had it at that draft day

I would trade our entire receiving corp for Dell in the offseason

bunch of ******* weak *** *******

Omar Epps just said the difference in the game was us getting 0 points off a turnover and the Pats getting 7 off theirs. Yeah, that is exactly why…the other 59 minutes were irrelevant. Clueless

Who knows what happens if NY doesn't take that clear offsides away on the punt.

Regardless...we stink and the refs and the nfl are a joke.

Like i said during the jagoffs game; Fire everyone and hope for Goodells firing or we won't win another trophy in my lifetime.

Omar Epps just said the difference in the game was us getting 0 points off a turnover and the Pats getting 7 off theirs. Yeah, that is exactly why…the other 59 minutes were irrelevant. Clueless
He is not wrong. We screwed the pooch turning it over.

I would sit Pickens next week at least to start.
Why? Because we don’t have a QB that can get him the ball. Bench butterfingers Johnson and start CA3. Won’t even notice any production loss. Might actually do better.

I disagree.AB was far more controlled here than anywhere else. Frankly we have no one else to put out there. I have a feeling he will be traded.
We are losing with them on the field…who ******* cares. Grow a pair and bench some of these guys when their behavior is below the line. We can lose without them just the same. If you think that telling players you can behave how you want if you are not replaceable, then no wonder you think Tomlin is not the problem.

Why? Because we don’t have a QB that can get him the ball. Bench butterfingers Johnson and start CA3. Won’t even notice any production loss. Might actually do better.
Did you ever look at all 22s of Pickens routes? You should. The dude gets not separation.

Tomlin blamed the injuries as to why the TEs have been killing us lol.. no Mikey, it’s been that way your ENTIRE tenure, clown.
We had been one of the best statistically against TEs until recently. Hard to believe but the crew he have hurt was doing a decent job most games.

He is not wrong. We screwed the pooch turning it over.
Here's the thing for me Leb. I think Tomlin is a good coach. I also think that coaches, like bread, get stale after awhile. I believe that Tomlin, in Pittsburgh, has gone stale. I don't know if they can find a coach who can get more out of this team. But, at this point, I'm willing to try/find out.

Because he isn’t playing hard and is never really open.

that wasn't your giraffe...too drunk to remember who had it at that draft day
Yeah, I know. I was just trying to provide a reference point. I t was a guy that said he designed ccar interiors or something. I've had may battles with Supe too. I wasn't trying to claim to be that guy. You are one of the guys here that I always listen too, respect your opinion, stay Cool(ie). Tape is a god too.

Here's the thing for me Leb. I think Tomlin is a good coach. I also think that coaches, like bread, get stale after awhile. I believe that Tomlin, in Pittsburgh, has gone stale. I don't know if they can find a coach who can get more out of this team. But, at this point, I'm willing to try/find out.
It won’t happen. The best we can hope for is them to force a big change on offense.

Yeah, I know. I was just trying to provide a reference point. I t was a guy that said he designed ccar interiors or something. I've had may battles with Supe too. I wasn't trying to claim to be that guy. You are one of the guys here that I always listen too, respect your opinion, stay Cool(ie). Tape is a god too.
Don’t go sucking up to coolie. He doesn’t know what to do and will get all weird.

We need to either really suck or contend. Being stuck in the middle like we’ve been for a while is the worse place to be. We need fresh ideas on both sides of the ball and while we suck for a couple years, we’ll hopefully find our next franchise QB.

didn't mean to imply you were

just looking for the name of the guy who did have the giraffe

blackandgoldballs maybe??????

Tomlin blamed the injuries as to why the TEs have been killing us lol.. no Mikey, it’s been that way your ENTIRE tenure, clown.

I'd love to see some accountability from him.

It won’t happen. The best we can hope for is them to force a big change on offense.
Maybe it doesn't happen. But, I won't be overly upset if it does. Folks thought Reid would be in Philly forever.