• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Vs Patriots Gameday Thread… the horror is here!

Why? Because we don’t have a QB that can get him the ball. Bench butterfingers Johnson and start CA3. Won’t even notice any production loss. Might actually do better.
I'm beginning to think Picken's has no heart. That dude jogs off the line of scrimmage on most every play looks like to me. Apparently, that meets our standard.

didn't mean to imply you were

just looking for the name of the guy who did have the giraffe

blackandgoldballs maybe??????
Yes, it was Balls that was egging the guy on.

We may win one more game. I'd figure the bungles, but that I even doubt.

The only way Tomlin leaves is on his own. That could happen. He won’t be fired. Not unless something truly bad happens. Cowher and Noll both survived actuall bad seasons. I still see us at 10-7.

Blow it up. Blow it all up. Man, I hate this team.

so balls didn't have it?

then who did

was it some random guy that joined the party?
Balls picked the Giraffe up off of the table, and had the random guy sparring with the Giraffe. I think it was Burgh that thought the whole thing was “AWESOME.”

Omar Epps just said the difference in the game was us getting 0 points off a turnover and the Pats getting 7 off theirs. Yeah, that is exactly why…the other 59 minutes were irrelevant. Clueless

He is absolutely obsessed with turnovers… there are turnovers that are perfectly acceptable but he thinks they are everything…

Throw a deep interception on 3rd and long and its no different than punting…

And regardless, Turnovers should not be tge only thing that you scheme around

I'm beginning to think Picken's has no heart. That dude jogs off the line of scrimmage on most every play looks like to me. Apparently, that meets our standard.
They never target him. Our coaches and quarterbacks are wasting his talent. He probably wants to be traded. Send him to the rams and he has 1300 yards next season.