• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs. Raiders - Week 5 Game Day Thread

No I don’t. Don’t you want to see it? Sure I could be wrong. He could be washed. But what we have is working consistently enough. Fields needs to learn some things. Why are you so on his jock? The things I am saying are straight from people who go to every practice.
The problem is Wilson has barely practiced so there is no way to say what we have or dont. Wilson has done basically nothing with us so it could go either way. There are also people around the team everyday who say we are getting this WR or that WR etc etc......People write articles for attention

All you do is speculate. What I want to see is if Fields is worth getting a contract. He has played the best QB since Ben was here. He hasn't done anything to lose the QB job yet. When and if he does we will see Russ. Critiquing every miscue of Fields has to be tiring for you.
And you spend an inordinate amount of time critiquing my critique. Good thing I like you anyway.

No I don’t. Don’t you want to see it? Sure I could be wrong. He could be washed. But what we have is working consistently enough. Fields needs to learn some things. Why are you so on his jock? The things I am saying are straight from people who go to every practice.
LOL....I just saw this....some might say that of you on your buddy Russ, but I won't

I’m busy drinking beer at the half but I wonder how much of our yardage is from Fields running? 40% is my guess, let’s see more

And you spend an inordinate amount of time critiquing my critique. Good thing I like you anyway.
I only reply to you quoting my posts.....good try though.

The problem is Wilson has barely practiced so there is no way to say what we have or dont. Wilson has done basically nothing with us so it could go either way. There are also people around the team everyday who say we are getting this WR or that WR etc etc......People write articles for attention
I am not talking about those people. I am speaking specifically of Dale Lolley who is at every practice and a guy who I respect far more than most of the blowhards. His show with Williamson is the best there is my opinion. Very little crazy conjecture simple real analysis. They are not perfect but they get more right than the rest.

So many if’s. Why don’t you concentrate on what they actually did? From what I saw Fields rolled out ,both players that he could pass to were totally covered. And he made a good decision by tucking it in and running it into the end zone. Good play by him.
I wasnt saying he made a bad play.. im saying it was a bad call...

Everybody loves the QB that hasn’t played / ****-ed up yet…………

Salute the nation

Sucks watching the Lions get into Dak's head, and we didn't. It's easy to do that to him, and we couldn't?

I am not talking about those people. I am speaking specifically of Dale Lolley who is at every practice and a guy who I respect far more than most of the blowhards. His show with Williamson is the best there is my opinion. Very little crazy conjecture simple real analysis. They are not perfect but they get more right than the rest.
Regardless the main issue is Wilson has barely practiced let alone played so i dont know how anyone could draw any legit conclusions either way

Coming from you, IDGAF. @stillwright has some class even if we disagree I respect his opinion. You? Not so much. Although you may be step better than your doppelgänger.
We all know what you’re about skippy, anything to deflect from Tomlins decades of mediocrity, today its calling for Wilson, who might be the one who needs to make the decision to put him in I wonder??

Carry on

LOL....I just saw this....some might say that of you on your buddy Russ, but I won't
I just want to see what he would bring. I want Fields to be the guy but he has to learn. Watching a guy who has been MVP quality guy could be just what he needs, or it it proves he is washed and Fields becomes the guy. I want to win this year and I am not sure Fields is ready yet. Russ may be. He may not be but this offense is the perfect offense for him.

We all know what you’re about skippy, anything to deflect from Tomlins decades of mediocrity, today its calling for Wilson, who might be the one who needs to make the decision to put him in I wonder??

Carry on
Yeah, I am a not above criticizing Tomlin for that. I figured it was inferred.

D gave up a 10 play drive, but got a turn over…….. good job D.

Salute the nation

Serious question. When is the last time the steeler offense execute a simple rub route like the raiders just did to convert on 3rd down?