• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs. Raiders - Week 5 Game Day Thread

Did I ever say Fields won't make a mistake? Nope. I just love where you make a statement(probably over a 100 now guessing) on what you think would/will happen if Russ would start. You don't know one way or another. Maybe if you repeat them looking in the mirror a 100 more times it will actually happen. doubtful though. The constant speculation on the subject is old though.
No I don’t. Don’t you want to see it? Sure I could be wrong. He could be washed. But what we have is working consistently enough. Fields needs to learn some things. Why are you so on his jock? The things I am saying are straight from people who go to every practice.

For no reason at all, Tomli brings in the possibility of losing to a FG instead of a tie.

I mean you can't make up how dumb this guy is. He's NOT an NFL coach and he has the Steeler job for life. MINDBOGGLING.
we understand your agenda. Try looking at execution.

Why in the **** are tgey going for two in a close game in the first half
I agreed with going for the 4th down. I certainly did not agree with the 2 points.

We got lucky on the 4th down .. we should have lined up fast, faked a play to draw them offsides, and then called a time out if they didnt bite... if the one raider doesnt fall on his ***, fields probably gets tackled

No I don’t. Don’t you want to see it? Sure I could be wrong. He could be washed. But what we have is working consistently enough. Fields needs to learn some things. Why are you so on his jock? The things I am saying are straight from people who go to every practice.
Also. Is it any different than constant whining about the coach?

Too many brain fart moments for Fields.
and that is my only problem (albeit a big problem) with Fields. On one play, he looks like Lamar Jackson and on several others, he looks like a deer in the headlights rookie throwing into double coverage OR simply missing an open receiver because he threw it 18 feet in the air.

Why not take the free point

This early ion the game, I’d taken the point. They were going for two with the thinking a TD for raiders would tie. Coach Cowher said many times, if you have the lead, you take the sure points.

Coach Tomlin, obviously has gotten his toes wet crushing grapes, felt like he might as well go for it.

Salute the nation

This early ion the game, I’d taken the point. They were going for two with the thinking a TD for raiders would tie. Coach Cowher said many times, if you have the lead, you take the sure points.

Coach Tomlin, obviously has gotten his toes wet crushing grapes, felt like he might as well go for it.

Salute the nation
fine line ,,, crushing grapes and drinking the wine.... lol

lol, coming from the guy who lives on Tomlins jock

Salute the nation
Well you know he won't live in his fears or whatever the **** he says

hey hey guys, we got a "not living in our fears....." comment by MT on the way to the locker room. Awesome--not living in their fears. You go MT.

MT better be thankful he is facing a QB who has not started a game since.....I cant remember....a year or two. Flacco showed that even if you are 47 years old, if you can read defenses and go through your progressions against this paper tiger defense, you can carve them up like an XMAS turkey.

We got lucky on the 4th down .. we should have lined up fast, faked a play to draw them offsides, and then called a time out if they didnt bite... if the one raider doesnt fall on his ***, fields probably gets tackled
Analytics. The play wasn't a bad play - the execution, however, was. The OL didn't even give Justin the time he needed to get to his 2nd read or take off...

So many if’s. Why don’t you concentrate on what they actually did? From what I saw Fields rolled out ,both players that he could pass to were totally covered. And he made a good decision by tucking it in and running it into the end zone. Good play by him.

This offense is painful to watch. I find myself saying that every week now.

Does Las Vegas not support the Raiders at all? It looks like a Pittsburgh home game.

All you do is speculate. What I want to see is if Fields is worth getting a contract. He has played the best QB since Ben was here. He hasn't done anything to lose the QB job yet. When and if he does we will see Russ. Critiquing every miscue of Fields has to be tiring for you.

hey hey guys, we got a "not living in our fears....." comment by MT on the way to the locker room. Awesome--not living in their fears. You go MT.

MT better be thankful he is facing a QB who has not started a game since.....I cant remember....a year or two. Flacco showed that even if you are 47 years old, if you can read defenses and go through your progressions against this paper tiger defense, you can carve them up like an XMAS turkey.
last year,, he is 9-2 at home.