• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs. Raiders - Week 5 Game Day Thread

Fields threw it short. A little bit farther it was a TD. ..maybe Russ wouldn't have thrown it short. I don't know.:unsure:

I'll take the big play but that should've been an easy walk in TD with a good throw.

They have different games. Wilson will complete more passes and own the pocket better. So, the running for him won't be so needed. Still, I actually like the run game of Fields. Just wish he were a better QB
Except a lot of times there isn't a pocket to own. Although they've been fairly good today

Dude. The way you’ve been going off on Fields all game long. Like you should talk.
lol. Ok. I cheer for him as well. Bitching is fine as long as it isn’t all you do. That is who Berm is referring too. Some that disappear as soon as things go well.

Hit Pickens in his hands.

I'll take the big play but that should've been an easy walk in TD with a good throw.
I knew at least ONE person would throw that out. thanks for not disappointing me.

well we can possibly break the 30 pt barrier if we can get a Steeler Special here for 32 pts.

My gosh we get the ball 1st and goal at the 4 and end up at the 20. Awesome offense. I know I know , the game is decided, but still that is just letting Crosby pad his stats.