• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs. Raiders - Week 5 Game Day Thread

Warren needs to be getting 5 yards a pop.

Guy wide open in the middle
exactly but he doesnt see him. Now he will look for Pickens as Im sure he has been instructed to do, but the other guys might as well take it easy because he isnt going to find them for the most part. And this is what I think Wilson could be better at doing. Russell can process the defense and find the open guy. No, he doesnt have Justin's legs but if he finds the open man, he doesnt need them

I don't know about this team anymore! We need a leader on offense! Justin Fields isn't that guy! IMO it's time for Russell Wilson to at least get his chance to start the 2nd half.

Possibly, but we still have 2 other receivers out there and I think Fields just does not see when some are open. He processes slowly and if George is covered, he struggles going thru his progressions. But I see your point. It would be good to have another top flight receiver to help George because he cant carry the team. Not disciplined enough.
What game(s) have you been watching? Our WRs do not get seperation on most plays.

exactly but he doesnt see him. Now he will look for Pickens as Im sure he has been instructed to do, but the other guys might as well take it easy because he isnt going to find them for the most part. And this is what I think Wilson could be better at doing. Russell can process the defense and find the open guy. No, he doesnt have Justin's legs but if he finds the open man, he doesnt need them
Pickens was the first read....he took it.