• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Saints game thread.

Knew it. ****!

I’ve seen **** flinging monkeys that are more accurate than Pickett has been today.

1st and goal and Canada calls empty backfield and backwards we go. Every time he has called this formation NO has brought pressure and things have gone south

Canada gets too ******* cute. Run the ball and use playa action. Keep throwing the quick slants. It isn’t hard.
It’s counterproductive that a qb that made his bones in college making good reads and throwing over the middle is being asked to primarily make all those low percentage sideline throws

It’s counterproductive that a qb that made his bones in college making good reads and throwing over the middle is being asked to primarily make all those low percentage sideline throws
I think it's because Canaduh is afraid of INTs. Throw down the sidelines and if our guy misses it either goes out of bounds or if the DB catches it the receiver can push him out of bounds. Just my theory.