• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Saints game thread.

Matt has tie on his side,......................... now he has the 1/2 to regroup.

Salute the nation

If you remove Najee's 1 long run of 36 yards, Najee and Warren have combined 10 rushes for 23 yards, 2.3 ypc
Pickett is 11/19 for 91 yards and an abysmal 4.8 yards per attempt

2 weeks to prepare.
i haven't been able to see much of the game, but i did see a slant so you can't be too critical

If you remove Najee's 1 long run of 36 yards, Najee and Warren have combined 10 rushes for 23 yards, 2.3 ypc

2 weeks to prepare.
This team isn't a smart coached team. Every game will be a struggle. You knew before the half red head Fred was going to pass, yet there they were not replacing Spillane with a DB.

How do they pick up the flag on that hit? That was as blatant as it comes

Tomlins nauseating quote to Fox coming out of half on offensive improvement/seeing things he liked in 5, 4, 3, 2,.....

Guy holding the sticks looks like he’s about 90.

This team isn't a smart coached team. Every game will be a struggle. You knew before the half red head Fred was going to pass, yet there they were not replacing Spillane with a DB.
I just don’t get it either slash. Like you I don’t even blame Spillane. They set him up to fail.
When I saw they are playing Andy Dalton I think of all the success we have had against him. Mostly it’s because we used to blitz the **** out of him. He panics and is a statue.

2 weeks to prepare.
yeah but if he had 3 more just like it, and warren broke 1 for 95 yards. 45.2 yards per carry

Whenever Kenny has time to throw there is nobody ever open. Weird **** going on.

2 weeks to prepare.
Our run game and run blocking is bad. The Aints run defense is bad. Sort of the inverse of the unstoppable force meeting the immovable object.

First down throw it out the back of the endzone

This OL is abysmal