• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS the factory of sadness gameday thread.

Everyone knows the rules to the game folks.. youre taught this since pee wee. Switzer ****** up, he's the return man. No one else to blame but him.

Steelers have got to be the worst coached team. Dumb plays and bad penalties this late in the season.

Bell can ride the bench when he comes back. Gutless Tomlin better not put him on the field.

Everyone knows the rules to the game folks.. youre taught this since pee wee. Switzer ****** up, he's the return man. No one else to blame but him.
Bull crap, obviously no one knew, they didn't even try to recover it. They thought it was a punt, yeah they are to blame, but so is the coach for not reminding them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

You'd be surprised.

I umpire and watching MLB, I'm always shocked at how much players and coaches don't know.

Steelers need a TD here to mask the mistakes today

Bull crap, obviously no one knew, they didn't even try to recover it. They thought it was a punt, yeah they are to blame, but so is the coach for not reminding them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Watch it again, everyone was already past Switzer blocking downfield already when the ball hit. Switzer was the last and only man back there

Yep. Nobody made any attempt to recover that ball after it dropped. Piss poor coaching.

No one except the Browns knew the ball was live.

Either the Steelers coaches did not emphasize before the play that the ball had to fielded, or their players are dumb as rocks. Probably a combination of the two.

Watch it again, everyone was already past Switzer blocking downfield already when the ball hit. Switzer was the last and only man back there

There were 3 players there. Not one took a single step towards the ball once it hit the ground. Not one.

And, we can all say it again......**** YOU BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Conner!!!!!!!!!!!!