• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS the factory of sadness gameday thread.

I don't know how I feel about Hunter today. Ben has missed him a couple times, but he's put himself in position to make a couple big plays
The first one his arm was clearly grabbed, the last one he quit running, both passes on the money

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Is there a mechanism for non-contractual bonuses? Wouldn't that put them in trouble for cap infraction?

I have to admit as well. Hunter has been getting open in this game and hasn't made an easy drop yet.

How is that not intentional grounding?

Is there a mechanism for non-contractual bonuses? Wouldn't that put them in trouble for cap infraction?

I believe you can pay players any bonus you wish, as long as you have the cap space. That isn't a problem this year.

Honestly, though. What a class move it would be and a big FU to Bell to give Conner one of his game checks!

I would ABSOLUTELY pay him a bonus.

Double up his seasin salary. It's STILL a bargain and shows lots of love.

I would ABSOLUTELY pay him a bonus.

Double up his seasin salary. It's STILL a bargain and shows lots of love.

He's more than earned it. They should renegotiate his contract at the end of the season and include some extra for this past year.

It would be wise to lock him up now. I think it's safe to say other teams are starting to game plan for Conner.

Amazing how, without Artie in there, there haven't been any blown assignments with receivers running free through our secondary. Fascinating

Amazing how, without Artie in there, there haven't been any blown assignments with receivers running free through our secondary. Fascinating
Well it is the Browns, I'll buy into it more if it happens next week, I doubt we'll get this kind of pressure on Burt

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Give Conner a breather......