• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Titans pick em thread.

What’s the grand prize, asking for a friend—————

Salute the nation
A vacuum sealed bag containing a donated pair of Coolie's speedos. Not sure of the color but rumor has it, it is yellow on the front and brown in the back. I have asked him to put a proceed with caution sticker on the shipping envelope. You can never be too careful.

The team coached by a Canada of course!
Also this team might fit right in and be able to compete in the Canadian league.

I know, that's a little over the top. lol
Just not sure the Canadians would claim him. That is like insulting a whole country.

Titans 51

Steelers 4

Ridiculous? Yes. But so are the decisions the coaching staff makes on n regards to this team, most of which put the Steelers at a disadvantage. Until that changes, the ugly will continue.

Johnson 58 yards.

Titans 30
Losers 3

Pickens - 33 yards on 2 receptions

Titans yuk it up as they walk to the locker room at the game's conclusion, as well they should. The Steelers are pathetic dogshite losers, *** 'em.

Last edited:
The Tit's show up Thursday night and the rookie qb in his second ever start lights up the Minkahless defense, and Henry does the rest.

Tit's 31
Steelers 14........ I know 2 TD's is a stretch but we can all dream sometimes.

Sarge has lost it.
Nah. Just hate looking forward to the Steelers game all week even though I know what I’m in for. I’m not angry, because in the grand scheme of things it really doesn’t matter at all. I guess I’m just sad that a great organization is being driven off a cliff and the people that can actually do something about it appear oblivious.

The team has problems on offense and defense. To me, the offense is the biggest issue by a mile. Yet after what we witnessed Sunday, the big change is that Joey Porter will start. That’s a good thing for sure, but it doesn’t address an offense that it scoring 12 points a game. It makes no sense.

Titans - 24
Steelers - 15

Trubisky - 18/29 143 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT
Levis - 17/24 288 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT

Steelers 23
Mitch might start and we should see Carolina Mitch, not forcing his ego balls into coverage when he gets greedy.
Levis will get a healthy dose of the business end of Watt/Highsmith

Hey Slash....Let's have some fun...

Next week can we change the Prediction Thread tie breaker to the total yards by the Steeler offense in the 1st quarter?

Next week can we change the Prediction Thread tie breaker to the total yards by the Steeler offense in the 1st quarter?
18 yards this week. It's the Titans and I'm feeling generous.

Will do that will be next week's tiebreaker.👍

20- Titans
10- Steelers

Pickens 89yards 1TD

Just hate looking forward to the Steelers game all week even though I know what I’m in for.
Yup...I sit down & watch the same first quarter seven weeks in a row...It's like we are stuck in a loop in the friggin' Twilight Zone