• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Titans pick em thread.

Former Oilers 20, former Steelers 13 Pickens good for maybe 75 yards if they actually throw to him.

I think the Steelers win one. 16-11

Pickens 53 yards.

If not, I think it will be Tomlin's first losing season. But I've thought that before. His great mediocrity always somehow gets us to the middle.

Us..........13
Them....9

Pickens......64

Vs the falcons, Levis showed was he was a high pick, Vs the steelers, he'll show why he couldn't beat out Sean Clifford

Steelers 20
Titans 6

good guys 21 bad guys 17 GP 104. I am looking forward to enjoying my Sunday drama free

I think the Steelers win one. 16-11

Pickens 53 yards.

If not, I think it will be Tomlin's first losing season. But I've thought that before. His great mediocrity always somehow gets us to the middle.
Great mediocrity?
Never heard it put that way. An oxymoron that does make sense. Tomlins brand of mediocrity is the only one ever viewed as being great.

O’Henry candy bars, Oil Derrick no more, batting their baby blues World Series winners…………… 16

BBQ’d ribs Pickett, slow mo NajeeJo, we have an O’Canada & a Pickens and Johnson to off-set…. 24

Picken total receiving yards:::::::::::::::::::::::: 87:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 17TDs

Coach Tomlin’s inspired in game adjustment along with sideline coaching up(s)
including shades up or shades down (hoodie hood counts as a separate::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 3

Salute the nation

Steelers 20
Titans 16

Pickens 83 yards receiving yards

I am calling this a MUST HAVE game for the Steelers at home tonite in Prime Time.

With that said....Coach T seems to have his team ready for these types of regular season games, especially at home in prime time..

Our young QB plays better than theirs--

Steelers - 24
Titans - 16

Pickens with 69 yards

Last edited:
A new box of crayons is opened resulting in 10 points entering the 4th quarter.

Headphones are turned off or completely ignored, a TD and 2 point conversion succeeds, resulting in a final score of:

Stillers - 18
Titans - 17

Mr Pickens with 106 yards, 73 on 1 play.

Titans 17
Pittsburgh 13

Pickens 79

Definitely not having any luck picking the Steelers

I will send Slash the address as to where to send my prize.