• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Titans pick em thread.

I will send Slash the address as to where to send my prize.
I didn't check yet to see if you were the winner.

I will let you know if you are...

Cooch is this week's winner, I will inbox you.

Congrats.

Oops missed his message.

Cooch's tally has been forfeited

Guru is this week's winner.

Cooch is permanently banned from the game for the inability to follow the game rules.

Cooch you was given an opportunity like everyone else and you failed to follow the rules.

No prize will be donated to a homeless shelter. This is a Steelers game for Steelers fans.

Thank you and don't come again.

Slash

slash, thanks for enforcing the rules. It takes a lot of effort to put this “prediction” thread on, It takes personal time / hard earned prize money cost (which you donate out of your pocket), it takes a sense of pride and commitment, all which is happily donated by you.

Many a many here, including myself, appreciate all your efforts involved. A great entertainment value for who participate.

Other than attention grab, what motivation could Coach have to do such a thing.

EVERYONE knows that should they win, they need to provide a address for where to send the prize.
IF an individual is not willing to supply that address, then don’t ****-ing ENTER. That goes for all entrants. Pretty easy to follow and not rocket science.

Keep in mind, I am not advocating rules for slash, of any kind, but just voicing my opinion.

Don’t lose fact, thank you slash for all you do, both in this thread and the post(s) with-in the board.

Salute the nation

slash, thanks for enforcing the rules. It takes a lot of effort to put this “prediction” thread on, It takes personal time / hard earned prize money cost (which you donate out of your pocket), it takes a sense of pride and commitment, all which is happily donated by you.

Many a many here, including myself, appreciate all your efforts involved. A great entertainment value for who participate.

Other than attention grab, what motivation could Coach have to do such a thing.

EVERYONE knows that should they win, they need to provide a address for where to send the prize.
IF an individual is not willing to supply that address, then don’t ****-ing ENTER. That goes for all entrants. Pretty easy to follow and not rocket science.

Keep in mind, I am not advocating rules for slash, of any kind, but just voicing my opinion.

Don’t lose fact, thank you slash for all you do, both in this thread and the post(s) with-in the board.

Salute the nation
How does this work exactly, a PM exchange after the game is played?

I really don't have to worry about this personally, because it would be a blind pig scenario to involve me.

I really don't have to worry about this personally, because it would be a blind pig scenario to involve me.

That is what's expected. You PM slash your mailing address so he can send you your prize, should you win. Pretty easy and in the rules of the prediction thread.

Cooooch's shenanigans goes back a couple years and Cooooch knows the rules as well. He has also been warned, so no surprise at all.

Salute the nation

Yes a PM exchange and a prize is sent to said address.

Last two winners prizes including yesterday's winner will be sent out today at the post office.👊

As DIC said, thanks for putting this all together and donating your time and money to make the forum even more fun!
You are welcome. I like to make people smile even if momentarily.

Grand prize this year might end up shocking someone.

😁

Thanks. Be sure to mail it attention to per instructions.
I don't think you read what was written perhaps you should reread for the instructions you were given.

Read post 79.

Thanks. Be sure to mail it attention to per instructions.
no one here gives a **** where you live

whether it is your momma's basement, a homeless shelter or the trunk of your piece of **** car

if you don't want the prize don't enter the game

Oops missed his message.

Cooch's tally has been forfeited

Guru is this week's winner.

Cooch is permanently banned from the game for the inability to follow the game rules.

Cooch you was given an opportunity like everyone else and you failed to follow the rules.

No prize will be donated to a homeless shelter. This is a Steelers game for Steelers fans.

Thank you and don't come again.

Slash

Okay, you won't grant my wish of donating my prize to a homeless shelter. I gave you an address and attention too. That is twice you have done this. This is your shame. Maybe next time I should make it out to the Gaza strip. Maybe then you will oblige. You are a D^@k.

Okay, you won't grant my wish of donating my prize to a homeless shelter. I gave you an address and attention too. That is twice you have done this. This is your shame. Maybe next time I should make it out to the Gaza strip. Maybe then you will oblige. You are a D^@k.

Make it out to the Gaza strip? How would that change my mind please enlighten me.

I am trying to decipher your nonsensical ramble. Why would I go against the game rules to donate a Steelers prize to a homeless shelter?

Your trolling gets weaker by the year.