• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers will not stand today

Hey Rooney!!
I know you won't see this and if you do don't care.. I believe that your head is so far up your arse you can't speak for yourself let alone listen to your fan base. I did not misinterpret your POS team not coming out and standing for the National Anthem. I do not care what their backgrounds or nationality is. If you are an American you stand for the Nation Anthem. You have an issue go talk on Opera she will listen to your high school BS.
Your team is nothing but a bunch or RICH M0r0ns. I hear that the team was united but that isn't what I saw on the field. Since the job title is FOOTBALL PLAYER not talk show host. Maybe we should focus on football since we saw what happens when we try and play talk-show host.
PS you should really be ashamed that Alejandro Villanueva apologized because a few M0r0ns wanted to prove Trump correct!! I would look into why he felt he needed to apologize.

Hey Rooney!!
I know you won't see this and if you do don't care.. I believe that your head is so far up your arse you can't speak for yourself let alone listen to your fan base. I did not misinterpret your POS team not coming out and standing for the National Anthem. I do not care what their backgrounds or nationality is. If you are an American you stand for the Nation Anthem. You have an issue go talk on Opera she will listen to your high school BS.
Your team is nothing but a bunch or RICH M0r0ns. I hear that the team was united but that isn't what I saw on the field. Since the job title is FOOTBALL PLAYER not talk show host. Maybe we should focus on football since we saw what happens when we try and play talk-show host.
PS you should really be ashamed that Alejandro Villanueva apologized because a few M0r0ns wanted to prove Trump correct!! I would look into why he felt he needed to apologize.

I have been trying to figure out why you spelled morons MOrOns. I got NOthiNg.

I am trying to figure out where all the new people came from that showed up since Elfie and SV got banned. Hmmmmmmm

I am trying to figure out where all the new people came from that showed up since Elfie and SV got banned. Hmmmmmmm

Makes one wonder.....but not very much. The truth always reveal itself.

I am still very unsettled about this whole kneeling thing. It is starting to feel like a watershed moment for this League, and not in a good way. Time may change my mind, but I was already on that trajectory before this all cam to a head. Other than the NHL, I have very little enthusiasm for professional sports.

And it would only be fair that the league makeup represent racial equality based upon national demographics.
Hmmm, where would we put all of the 5' 2" Asians?

I dont care who ya are, that some funny **** there!

661041df06b9f106ddd6e52840c9060e.jpg

Current list of sponsors. I'm going to contact them all saying I won't buy from them until the publicly denounce the NFL's stance on this anthem bull ****. Get enough momentum and they will call them out. Nike already did.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Boycott everyone!

Advertisers To NFL And Its Players: Clean Up Your Act. Or Else...

The actions of a few players are giving the NFL a black eye in front of the companies that contribute heavily to the profitability of the league and its 32 member franchises. Advertisers are hearing feedback from American consumers that the off the field conduct of some players is unacceptable to the American public. This is especially true with the female market, the segment of the buying public which has the biggest impact on how disposable income is spent.

Anheuser-Busch became the latest big budget spender to send a message to the league. The St. Louis based brewer spends tens of millions of dollars each season to purchase air time during the games. On Tuesday, they made their position abundantly clear with the following press release:

"We are disappointed and increasingly concerned by the recent incidents that have overshadowed this NFL season. We are not yet satisfied with the league's handling of behaviors that so clearly go against our own company culture and moral code. We have shared our concerns and expectations with the league."

Under the brewery's current deal, they are committed to a total of $1.2 billion over the next six years. In addition to its deal with the league, Anheuser-Busch and its independent distributors also have deals with over three quarters of the league's 32 franchises. While they have not threatened to pull the plug on the revenue just yet, they are getting some serious attention from the power brokers in the league.

It is not just the Budweiser family of companies that are taking a stand. The Radisson Hotel Group, a corporate sponsor of the Minnesota Vikings, announced that it too was fed up with the misconduct of players and the relatively soft stance the league has been taking. The hospitality company suspended its relationship with the Vikings until there is an acceptable resolution to the Adrian Peterson child abuse issue.

"Radisson takes this matter very seriously, particularly in light of our long-standing commitment to the protection of children. We are closely following the situation and effective immediately, Radisson is suspending its limited sponsorship of the Minnesota Vikings while we evaluate the facts and circumstances."

Those who make the decisions in on Madison Avenue are giving the powers that be in the NFL's crystal palace an opportunity to rectify the situation, but if things don't change and the advertisers start feeling the impact on their bottom line, there will be some changes made in how a few key players in the marketing world shell out their revenue. That is one thing that will get the attention of the NFL

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/adver...t-040002466.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb

The article is dated Sept 17. Well, they can't be too happy about what happened Sunday, huh??

And it would only be fair that the league makeup represent racial equality based upon national demographics.
Hmmm, where would we put all of the 5' 2" Asians?

No instant replay,
No QB sliding home safe
No hit on defenseless receiver penalties
No penalty for late hits unless body parts fly off then mark off 5 yards.
And we don't want the Irish