• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stephen 'Breitbart' Bannon

There are deadbeat elitists in the GOPe that need to be attacked for not following the will of the people who elected them.

Do they need to be attacked? Publicly? Childishly?

Come on. This guy is supposed to be some kind of great deal maker. Where are the deals? He shouldn't need petulant attacks on twitter to get stuff done.

LOL, first Bannon now Gorka. The Alt Right can go crawl back in their cave at Breitbart. Huge mistake by Trump to bring these fools into the WH in the first place, a real disgrace.

26xp-gorka-master768.jpg

Sebastian Gorka Is Forced Out as White House Adviser, Officials Say
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/25/...es-white-house.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

The Federalist, a conservative website, published portions of what it called a resignation letter written by Mr. Gorka. It quoted him as saying that given which “forces” were on the rise in the White House, the best way for him to support the president was from outside it.

I jumped the gun on this story as I posted it a week ago. That was just a leak back then, but now it's a fact.

I know Gorka personally, or at least knew him back in the late 90's. We have a mutual friend, a guy I used to work with, hung out with Gorka several times over the span of a few months, talking politics over beers. Can't say I was overly impressed, typical far right, superficial bullshit you see here on the board. Was shocked to see Trump appoint such a lightweight. All he had going for him was his deep voice, British accent and ability to seem like he knew what he was babbling on about. Clearly, that was enough to impress Trump. But now his tenure is over, I guess he'll join Bannon in 'fighting for Trump outside the White House.' We already see how well that's going.

Last edited:
LOL, first Bannon now Gorka. The Alt Right can go crawl back in their cave at Breitbart. Huge mistake by Trump to bring these fools into the WH in the first place, a real disgrace.

26xp-gorka-master768.jpg

Sebastian Gorka Is Forced Out as White House Adviser, Officials Say
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/25/...es-white-house.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

I jumped the gun on this story as I posted it a week ago. That was just a leak back then, but now it's a fact.

I know Gorka personally, or at least knew him back in the late 90's. We have a mutual friend, a guy I used to work with, hung out with Gorka several times over the span of a few months, talking politics over beers. Can't say I was overly impressed, typical far right, superficial bullshit you see here on the board. Was shocked to see Trump appoint such a lightweight. All he had going for him was his deep voice, British accent and ability to seem like he knew what he was babbling on about. Clearly, that was enough to impress Trump. But now his tenure is over, I guess he'll join Bannon in 'fighting for Trump outside the White House.' We already see how well that's going.

Funny how all these guys claim they can " better support" things from outside the loop. I guess it's just par for the course when it comes to their alternative reality. They just can't admit they got their *** thrown to the curb and are no longer relevant, not even Bannon with Breitbart.

There are deadbeat elitists in the GOPe that need to be attacked for not following the will of the people who elected them.

Really? The will of the people even on the Repugnican side was to keep Obamacare....will followed.

How are you confused? Oh yeah! The fringe element...forgot.

Really? The will of the people even on the Repugnican side was to keep Obamacare....will followed.

How are you confused? Oh yeah! The fringe element...forgot.
All the Republicans ran on repealing Obamacare. Talk about confused..

All the Republicans ran on repealing Obamacare. Talk about confused..

And the will of the people even on the Repugnican side changed, were you not paying attention to the anger of people at Repugnican town halls?

The Repugnicans certainly were, even though it took McCain to settle the issue.

And the will of the people even on the Repugnican side changed, were you not paying attention to the anger of people at Repugnican town halls?

Those town halls were obviously saturated with Dem voters. Why you believe that Republican voters finally grew to support a failing plan that costs them more money than it is worth, is mind boggling. Your lack of sanity grows by the hour.

Do they need to be attacked? Publicly? Childishly?

Come on. This guy is supposed to be some kind of great deal maker. Where are the deals? He shouldn't need petulant attacks on twitter to get stuff done.

Normally you wouldn't. But when skallywags in YOUR OWN PARTY would rather suck up to the opposition party instead of supporting your own parties platform you have to call them out and let the people in their districts know they are more concerned with holding onto their personal power than they are doing what they are elected to do. Personally I'm going to do what I can to make sure Rubio gets primaried here in Florida.

Perhaps if the party in charge could have find some leadership instead of splintering into a rudderless ship, they could get some ship done!
Hey, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it not be a lying two-faced RINO.

The only **** show I have seen is the media. They literally have created almost every single **** show out of nothing. It is all bullshit. He has been treated worse than any President in my life time simply because he aint one of them.

Are you ******* kidding?

What is the media supposed to do, ignore Trump's bizarre tweets, outrageous and inflammatory statements, and the non-stop turnover within his administration? Just don't report on it?

Did you think that one through?

Are you ******* kidding?

What is the media supposed to do, ignore Trump's bizarre tweets, outrageous and inflammatory statements, and the non-stop turnover within his administration? Just don't report on it?

Did you think that one through?

Come on.....they no longer REPORT political stories, they are hell bent on MAKING stories to cater to their political allies. Everyone (besides hardcore Libs who refuse to acknowledge it) have caught on to the fact that they are not at all above taking bogus sources and using them to drum up a story to slander people they philosophically disagree with (aka anyone not left leaning). Even worse they have shown that they aren't above flat out making **** up for a story. Trump is #1 on their hit list and their hasn't been a close second since he announced he was running for President. There is a reason that the media has zero credibility with the majority of Americans. They caught on to the game. It's a very rigged game and has been for a long time.

Last edited:
Normally you wouldn't. But when skallywags in YOUR OWN PARTY would rather suck up to the opposition party instead of supporting your own parties platform you have to call them out and let the people in their districts know they are more concerned with holding onto their personal power than they are doing what they are elected to do. Personally I'm going to do what I can to make sure Rubio gets primaried here in Florida.

One Main Skallywag commin' up.

shareif-you-think-these-2-guys-need-toget-out-and-15840435.png
john-mccain-democrat-and-republican-memes_xcx_frmimg_1346438608-4263.jpg
McCainTime.jpg