• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stocks already collapsed in 6 out of top 8 economies

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
It's no accident that those in the know are buying a lot more gold as a hedge. This includes nation, large corporations, and wealthy people and large financial institutions

If the UK pulls out of the European Union, it could cause damage as Germany is tired of handling the debt and keeping delinquent nation like Greece, Italy, and Spain above water, economically speaking.

I would not say 100% tumble, but a market correction should happen in a few months. Say about 2,000 points on the DOW.

No no. Don't buy gold!

We shouldn't base any kind of value on gold. We should stick to paper money. That can be generated and the distribution can be regulated. That's a MUCH better system of economy regulation! Screw the gold standard. Rich people are crazy!

Uh huh... (There's a reason it's illegal to own large amounts of gold privately.)

Put everything in Pork Bellies
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uI4fVgVVpiw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Poop,

This is the perfect thread for you to list your brilliant portfolio strategy.

"What should Heath Evans do?"

Poop,

Heath Evans would bench press that strategy x amount of times

No no. Don't buy gold!

We shouldn't base any kind of value on gold. We should stick to paper money. That can be generated and the distribution can be regulated. That's a MUCH better system of economy regulation! Screw the gold standard. Rich people are crazy!

Uh huh... (There's a reason it's illegal to own large amounts of gold privately.)

And in the last Depression, the govt. went around and collected people's gold. The executive order in 1933 said it was illegal to "hoard" gold and was punishable by $10,000 fine and 5 years in the clink.

Poop,

You would have to pay $ for that, and my guess is a knuckle dragger like you couldn't afford it. Now go tend to your rusty, chain-linked fence.

As long as the **** holds together until August 1 when I close on selling my company.

You would have to pay $ for that, and my guess is a knuckle dragger like you couldn't afford it. Now go tend to your rusty, chain-linked fence.
You were given an opportunity to show some modicum of real intelligence, and you fail. You can't even afford to contribute here.

Dumbassery on parade.

You were given an opportunity to show some modicum of real intelligence, and you fail. You can't even afford to contribute here.

"Afford to contribute here?" I used to give to the Sherrif's "at risk children" "charities" too. And to supposed foundations to help wounded vets. And then I realized they were rip offs.

"Afford to contribute here?" I used to give to the Sherrif's "at risk children" "charities" too. And to supposed foundations to help wounded vets. And then I realized they were rip offs.

but you post here non-stop
even coolie's cheap *** has chipped in.

loser

SDS likes golden showers from cows.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/dj...it-support-weakening-2016-06-20?siteid=yhoof2

the markets opened strong, the Brexit is losing momentum

Good thing it was 100% certain the market would tumble...

Nothing is certain but the feel that it's all rigged from inside

I used to be a firm believer of the free-market aspect of the Stock Market. When the Government stepped in to bail out companies through the TARP and Obama's takeover of GM and his ridiculous shovel ready jobs, I lost confidence. The market was propped up so long with QE infinity, it, IMO has no bearing to the actual economy or value of the stocks anymore.

Reactions: JMM
I used to be a firm believer of the free-market aspect of the Stock Market. When the Government stepped in to bail out companies through the TARP and Obama's takeover of GM and his ridiculous shovel ready jobs, I lost confidence. The market was propped up so long with QE infinity, it, IMO has no bearing to the actual economy or value of the stocks anymore.

I would put more stock in what you say if you were somehow tied ti the financial industry.

Do not look at your 401 today.

Quit sounding so intelligent, ark. You are completely ruining your well-earned image.

Check back in a week.

It won't keep bouncing back forever. At some point, it's gonna go down hard. And that time could be right now.

DOW down 611 right now.

It's all built on a house of cards. Companies cannot sustain this artificial growth. They aren't making profit and stock prices can't maintain the ruse forever.

The globalists are pulling the levers to keep things looking OK. It's all a ruse.

And you are about to find that out sooner or later. Don't blame me when it happens and you did nothing.

It won't keep bouncing back forever. At some point, it's gonna go down hard. And that time could be right now.

DOW down 611 right now.

It's all built on a house of cards. Companies cannot sustain this artificial growth. They aren't making profit and stock prices can't maintain the ruse forever.

The globalists are pulling the levers to keep things looking OK. It's all a ruse.

And you are about to find that out sooner or later. Don't blame me when it happens and you did nothing.
That sounds a bit like the stopped watch thing. Not useful as an investing strategy.