• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stupid Liberals Would Rather See Women Get Raped

sweden-muslim-immigration-and-rape-resized.jpg

Muslim immigration into Sweden

932.jpg

Frequency of rape, per population size

Indeed ...

Too quick on the trigger.

Sweden's rape stats are inflated, and this is a well known fact

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

BBC.com said:
"In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics," she says.

"So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."

And in any event, you still haven't connected that statistic to the Muslim population. Correlation is not causation. Where are the numbers that show that it's Muslims DOING THE RAPING?

Like I said, them pesky facts. They sure can ruin a good scare story about darkies.

Who the **** said "native orn people don't rape anyone"? Nice attempt. Don't expect you'll answer this or DBS's inquiry but you DO understand that it is far too early to look to statistics here regarding rapes by these animals vs. rapes by other groups. But should the U.S. become euro like in their acceptance of these troglodytes get back to us..

Got a source on those "facts"?

Do native born Germans commit rape? Sure, just not in the numbers that Muslim Rapefugees do. And they certainly don't go out in gangs randomly assaulting unaccompanied women.

Flush out your headgear new guy.

Don't hold your breath.

Have you got a link to back that stat, cuz it sound WAY off.

You first.

When you've been used to ******* sheep and women who smell like sheep for centuries and suddenly you're in the midst of thousands of sweet smelling, clean, infidel ******, what's a brother to do?

Molest?

Denmark becomes the latest country to report surge in women being groped by groups of migrants

Danish women have become the latest to report being groped by migrant men who 'simply can't handle' the sight of a girl.

Victims have also been targeted in nightclubs in two other towns where one local says Syrian migrants 'go nuts' if they see a woman.

The reports come days after similar warnings were issued across Europe about the rising number of sex attacks by gangs of migrants.

2FEAA90300000578-3390168-image-a-78_1452268539882.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ps-migrants-locals-say-Syrians-nuts-girl.html

Let the backlash begin

German swimming center bans migrants

A German leisure centre has become the first in the country to ban all migrants after a schoolgirl was sexually assaulted in a public swimming pool by Syrian teenagers.

Three Syrian boys were arrested earlier this month over the attack at a leisure centre in Munich as the country grapples with growing concerns about sex crimes perpetrated by asylum seekers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-public-swimming-pool-Syrian-teenagers.html

Last edited:
Let the backlash begin

German swimming center bans migrants

A German leisure centre has become the first in the country to ban all migrants after a schoolgirl was sexually assaulted in a public swimming pool by Syrian teenagers.

Three Syrian boys were arrested earlier this month over the attack at a leisure centre in Munich as the country grapples with growing concerns about sex crimes perpetrated by asylum seekers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-public-swimming-pool-Syrian-teenagers.html

cavemen.jpg.........what? We're not doing anything......

Shiny new rhetoric, but it's still the same old ****.

David Duke, take it em on home...
Cmon Elfie, Pat Condell is an atheist, and pretty much trashes all religions. You guys could be best buddies. Comparing him to David Duke is a far stretch, and comparing a gang rape, albeit tragic, with the destruction of a country is also. Nice try.

Cmon Elfie, Pat Condell is an atheist, and pretty much trashes all religions. You guys could be best buddies. Comparing him to David Duke is a far stretch, and comparing a gang rape, albeit tragic, with the destruction of a country is also. Nice try.

I Googled "Elfie" and nothing relevant came up, so someone's gonna have to catch me up on that meme.

And you're ducking the issue and you know it. Trashing whole ethnicities is no new game. "Protect the white women" is the oldest trope in the book, and every pack of western haters has used it going back 400 years at least.

It is mildly entertaining to watch you guys run around pretending there's no such thing as prejudice, while at the same time posting quotes and vids of angry bigots.

And BTW, I posted proof that the Sweden stats were bogus. Everyone ignored it. I asked for the numbers connecting Muslims directly to rapes (as apposed to just anectodotes) and it was similarly ignored. Gee, I wonder why... ?

Last edited:
use the SN search, and find your mirror.

Norway tells 5,500 foreigners who arrived on bikes to ride back across the border to Russia

Norway is preparing to send over 5,500 refugees who crossed into the country from Russia on bicycles last year back across the border by the same mode of transport.

Police districts across Norway have been ordered to gather up and repair bikes that were abandoned by incoming refugees near the Storskog border crossing last year, after Norwegian authorities refused to grant asylum to the refugees who entered from Russia.

“We asked that the bikes which were left behind or claimed by the police to be gathered up for use by the foreigners who will be returned to Russia,” Jan Erik Thomassen, a section head from Norway’s National Police Directorate, said. “I can understand that it feels a bit awkward and odd.”

Despite the Arctic conditions this time of year, a border agreement between Russia and Norway means that bicycles have become the only way for refugees to cross from one country to the other

30-norway-refugees-afpget.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-ride-back-across-the-border-to-a6812966.html

Islam is love ...or is that love to rape? Those filthy women infidel dogs asked for it.

And BTW, I posted proof that the Sweden stats were bogus. Everyone ignored it. I asked for the numbers connecting Muslims directly to rapes (as apposed to just anectodotes) and it was similarly ignored. Gee, I wonder why... ?

Still waiting...

Still waiting...

What you found was a new story that gave the methodology used in gathering the stats. It did not directly attack the stats or even break the stats down. It was an anecdote. You can't claim that your news story is fact while saying that the stories of rapes committed by Muslim Rapefugees are false. You can deny the observable truth if you want to though.

Still waiting...

First of all, you are a liar and a poser. You get banned, and come back under a new name, thinking you are fooling anyone. You fool nobody, but yourself.

During the Vietnam War, the "facts" presented by the media were nothing more than what the Gov't wanted to make you believe. It was all cooked stats, as presented by the career military brass, ordered by the politicos. It was all bunk. If you wanted the truth, you had to go out into the field, and talk to the guys actually doing the fighting. You know, all of that "anecdotal" bullshit, that has no value.

Sweden today, is the liberal utopia taken to it's logical conclusion. It is committing cultural suicide by allowing uncontrolled immigration from 3rd world muslim countries, whose values are anything but liberal. There is no place to put these people, They enter for the welfare lifestyle, And it continues. They are destroying the cultural fabric of the country.The Swedish politicos will not say it. The politically correct media will not report it. The police are forbidden from doing their jobs properly, for fear of being branded as racist....by those same media and government types. The BBC is complicit in the same charade, with their pro-multicultural agenda. So, if you want the facts, you need to rely on the anecdotal evidence. And there is a lot of it out there, if you choose to look for it. Let me get you started.............................