• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stupid Liberals Would Rather See Women Get Raped

There are violent Muslims. But they don't own a patent on the concept.

I wonder where all your outrage was in 2014 when the Israelis massacred 1000 innocent people, including 500 children.

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/08/holocaust-survivors-palestinians

Oh that's right, I forgot. When Jews or Christians slaughter civilians en mass it's called "self defense".

Come on man. Hamas was using their own civilians as human shields as they lobbed rockets and mortars into Israel. This was not a case were the IDF decided to just use Arab apartment buildings for target practice.

Come on man. Hamas was using their own civilians as human shields as they lobbed rockets and mortars into Israel. This was not a case were the IDF decided to just use Arab apartment buildings for target practice.

This is, and has always been, a crock of ****. Guerilla warfare requires the use of one's own territory to fight. The "human shields" defense is what you good Christian folk use as an excuse to bomb schools, Mosques and hospitals. To run over ambulances with tanks.

It isn't that you don't know what the truth is, it's that you don't care.

I wonder where all your outrage was in 2014 when the Israelis massacred 1000 innocent people, including 500 children.

Oh that's right, I forgot. When Jews or Christians slaughter civilians en mass it's called "self defense".
Thanks for pointing that out. When you put your women and children as human shields, this **** happens.

Are school girls in Nigeria worried about Isrealis taking them as sex slaves? Are people in Somalia/Kenya worried about Israelis attacking their villages/malls? Are people in NYC worried about an attack from Israel? Are people in Boston worried about an Israeli attack on their marathon? I doubt Assad is worried about an Isreali attack. Are people in the Southern Phillipines worried about Israel's taking them hostage? Are people in Mumbai worried about Isrealis attacking their hotels? Are people in Paris/Bali worried about the local Yeshiva club shooting up their nightclubs? Is Europe sweating bullets because of Jewish immigration?

What else ya got?

This is, and has always been, a crock of ****. Guerilla warfare requires the use of one's own territory to fight. The "human shields" defense is what you good Christian folk use as an excuse to bomb schools, Mosques and hospitals. To run over ambulances with tanks.

So very full of **** post. Hamas and it's ilk, specifically, hide out in places they think people like the US rules of engagement won't attack due to the likelihood of civilian casualties. What happened was the Israelis got tired of dealing with that **** and fought back anyway. The terrorists knew exactly how that would play out in the media and the media goes all in with the terrorists.

Are you Muslim?

Jew plans attack on Milwaukee Masonic Temple.

http://fox6now.com/2016/01/26/fbi-arrests-milwaukee-man-who-officials-say-planned-mass-shooting/

Jews burn church in Sudan.

http://morningstarnews.org/2016/01/...ed-of-burning-church-building-in-south-sudan/

Israelis attack a market in Cameroon. 32 dead.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspecte...market-north-cameroon-official-113158542.html

What does the law of land warfare say regarding troops, weapons/ammo depots and command centers collocated in civilian areas? It says they may be engaged. The IDF gave a two minute warning before firing.

Are you Muslim?

I'm an agnostic. I particularly opposed to all forms of religious conservatism. Be that Evangelical Puritanism, or Islamic Sharia law. The net result is still the same: the repression of civil liberties. Now we're just negotiating the degree of repression. Right now, in this era, Islam is the most repressive of the three major religions (with the exception of Israeli Apartheid, which is an aberration, not the norm).

Moral relativism is what allows both sides of right wingers to be at war with one another. The Western Right thinks the Islamic Right is evil and wants to destroy it. The Islamic Right feels the same about the Western Right. Both sides ignore their own transgressions because both sides believe that extremism is justified in their own case. In other words: it's justice if WE do it, and a crime if THEY do it This is especially true when it comes to the massacre of civilians. The Right on both sides condemns the others actions, while continuing their own and claiming righteousness.

Rape Free Zones?

Cologne sex attacks: 'Safe zone' for women planned ahead of city's carnival

Authorities in the German city of Cologne are to set up a "safe zone"� for women during the annual carnival which begins next week, to avoid a repeat of the New Year sex attacks on women.

The move comes after it emerged two asylum-seekers from Algeria are being held as suspects in the sex assaults. The Cologne carnival is one of the largest street festivals in Europe, and attracts more than 1M people to its main parade each year

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...or-women-planned-ahead-of-citys-carnival.html

Rape Free Zones?

Cologne sex attacks: 'Safe zone' for women planned ahead of city's carnival

Authorities in the German city of Cologne are to set up a "safe zone"� for women during the annual carnival which begins next week, to avoid a repeat of the New Year sex attacks on women.

The move comes after it emerged two asylum-seekers from Algeria are being held as suspects in the sex assaults. The Cologne carnival is one of the largest street festivals in Europe, and attracts more than 1M people to its main parade each year

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...or-women-planned-ahead-of-citys-carnival.html

Wow. So it's ok to rape women who are outside of the safe zone?

I'm an agnostic. I particularly opposed to all forms of religious conservatism. Be that Evangelical Puritanism, or Islamic Sharia law. The net result is still the same: the repression of civil liberties. Now we're just negotiating the degree of repression. Right now, in this era, Islam is the most repressive of the three major religions (with the exception of Israeli Apartheid, which is an aberration, not the norm).

Moral relativism is what allows both sides of right wingers to be at war with one another. The Western Right thinks the Islamic Right is evil and wants to destroy it. The Islamic Right feels the same about the Western Right. Both sides ignore their own transgressions because both sides believe that extremism is justified in their own case. In other words: it's justice if WE do it, and a crime if THEY do it This is especially true when it comes to the massacre of civilians. The Right on both sides condemns the others actions, while continuing their own and claiming righteousness.

Meh, whatever....pick a side.

Meh, whatever....pick a side.

I have.

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal. Endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

Quoted off the top of my head. As a Civil Libertarian a human life is a human life. I put no more value on a Muslim life than I do a Jewish life or a Buddhist life. You hate mongers are the same throughout history. You ALWAYS have an excuse to be hateful. Even Pol Pot had "reasons" for exterminating his own people. In the end, you're all the same. You don't like your life and need someone to blame for it. So you pick the a tribal rival and hate to your heart's content.

People like you are why we have to have wars in the first place. You are no different than the hateful extremists you so despise.

Hmm. I don't recall beheading anyone last week or cheering on someone who did. Somehow, I think that DOES make me better. Call me crazy.

I have.

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal. Endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

Quoted off the top of my head. Well whoopdee **** there, Thomas Jefferson.As a Civil Libertarian a human life is a human life. I put no more value on a Muslim life than I do a Jewish life or a Buddhist life. You are to "civil libertarianism" as Rachel Dolezal is to being black.....just 'cause you keep saying it won't make it true. You hate mongers are the same throughout history. You ALWAYS have an excuse to be hateful. Even Pol Pot had "reasons" for exterminating his own people. In the end, you're all the same. You don't like your life and need someone to blame for it. So you pick the a tribal rival and hate to your heart's content.

People like you are why we have to have wars in the first place. You are no different than the hateful extremists you so despise.

"Tribal rival".....that's some high falutin' psycho babble right there. My life is juuuust fine. On the cusp of a comfortable retirement, beautiful wife, 2 beautiful happily married kids, one incredibly gorgeous, healthy grandchild, paid off home and haven't started a war in weeks. Yep, life is good.

You hate mongers are the same throughout history. You ALWAYS have an excuse to be hateful. Even Pol Pot had "reasons" for exterminating his own people. In the end, you're all the same. You don't like your life and need someone to blame for it. So you pick the a tribal rival and hate to your heart's content.

What the ... ?!?!? In the end, ark, Rod and I are "the same" as Pol Pot, Mao, Hitler and Stalin?!?!? (All of whom, by the way, were in fact not inspired in their genocides by religion. But you knew that, didn't you?)

No, ark, Rod and I are not "the same" as mass murderers. So your point is so ridiculously, ludicrously wrong as to eviscerate your reasoning.

Moving on to the more general point ... "All extremist religion is bad." Okay. So why don't you point out "extremist" Christians? David Koresh? He harmed himself and his followers. He was not supported by the government or the population. He did not engage in genocide. Nope.

How about Jim Jones? Same as above - harmed himself and followers. No genocide. Look, if Muslims today sought to commit mass suicide, I would certainly not feel good about it, but I would not worry that their presence would kill a bunch of innocent civilians.

Meanwhile, the Muslim governments of Iran and Syria, as well as very large and organized groups of Muslims in Afghanistan, and Iraq, preach and implement ideals that involve murdering Christians and Jews. Iran persecutes Christians.

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/unprecedented-christian-persecution-iran-un-report#

ISIS rapes and murders Christians, by the thousands.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/t...iven-from-their-homes-and-the-west-is-silent/

ISIS-Christians1.jpg

Muslims have carried out a substantial number of terror attacks in Israel over the past 25 years. How many? Wikipedia has a page for just the attacks by Palestinians:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_suicide_attacks

In sum, comparing Muslims to Christians and Jews, and saying, "Oh, they are all polluted by extremists" is not a legitimate position. Your position is closer than you realize - or want to admit - to a German citizen saying in 1934, "Yeah, those Nazis are crazy ********, but then again the Social Democrat extremists are also dangerous. A plague on both their houses."

Quoted off the top of my head. As a Civil Libertarian a human life is a human life. I put no more value on a Muslim life than I do a Jewish life or a Buddhist life. You hate mongers are the same throughout history. You ALWAYS have an excuse to be hateful. Even Pol Pot had "reasons" for exterminating his own people. In the end, you're all the same. You don't like your life and need someone to blame for it. So you pick the a tribal rival and hate to your heart's content.

Your belief system, although noble in theory, is a perfect example of why Sweden,and the rest of Europe, is under siege by 3rd world, 7th century cretins. The European politicians have sold out their countries and culture because of that same belief system....that they are as good as we are, and will someday become good , law abiding Swedes, and assimilate nicely into a multicultural melting pot. Guess what, they have no intention of assimilating. They think their culture is better than the deviant kuffar of Europe, and they are entitled to take what they want. It has been the same story for 1400 years. They were stopped at the Gates of Vienna before.......now,,,,,the dumbass liberal multiculturalists are inviting them in.

I don't want them here.

They think their culture is better than the deviant kuffar of Europe, and they are entitled to take what they want. It has been the same story for 1400 years. They were stopped at the Gates of Vienna before....

You want to read a great, GREAT work of fiction that gives mesmerizing detail about who stopped the muslim invasion? Read "The Historian."

(Spoiler alert ... Vlad the Impaler, the reported inspiration for Dracula, played a huge role in stopping the invasion.)

Your belief system, although noble in theory, is a perfect example of why Sweden,and the rest of Europe, is under siege by 3rd world, 7th century cretins. The European politicians have sold out their countries and culture because of that same belief system....that they are as good as we are, and will someday become good , law abiding Swedes, and assimilate nicely into a multicultural melting pot. Guess what, they have no intention of assimilating. They think their culture is better than the deviant kuffar of Europe, and they are entitled to take what they want. It has been the same story for 1400 years. They were stopped at the Gates of Vienna before.......now,,,,,the dumbass liberal multiculturalists are inviting them in.

I don't want them here.

Wait, what? European Christians raped and pillaged and enslaved their way around the planet for 1400 years. You can't even compare body counts between the two. The Christians were FAR more violent, and for a much longer time. So that argument is just silly.

Yes, Islam is trapped in the past. They certainly need to modernize, as Christians have. But that is another conversation with broader historical connotations. I am all for reforming Islam as a more moderate influence. I am all for it.

Wait, what? European Christians raped and pillaged and enslaved their way around the planet for 1400 years. You can't even compare body counts between the two. The Christians were FAR more violent, and for a much longer time. So that argument is just silly.

Yes, Islam is trapped in the past. They certainly need to modernize, as Christians have. But that is another conversation with broader historical connotations. I am all for reforming Islam as a more moderate influence. I am all for it.

Timothy McVeigh!!!!!!!!

I will never defend any atrocity that is done in the name of any religion. All I'm saying is that one religion seems to have a monopoly on it today. You seem to have a need to come to it's defense, regularly.
But I guess it has something to do with my hate of "darkies".

Timothy McVeigh!!!!!!!!

I will never defend any atrocity that is done in the name of any religion. All I'm saying is that one religion seems to have a monopoly on it today. You seem to have a need to come to it's defense, regularly.
But I guess it has something to do with my hate of "darkies".

The Zionists in Israel commit atrocities regularly. The Chinese commit atrocities regularly. The FARC and other rebel groups in Latin America commit atrocities regularly. The Mexican drug cartels, which are bizarrely VERY religious, commit atrocities regularly. The Burmese commit atrocities regularly. The Russian and Ukrainian militias commit atrocities regularly. Islam has absolutely NO monopoly on violence or heinous acts in the modern world. They are just a convenient scapegoat for American demagogues. Lots of people murder other people en mass for a wide variety of reasons. I don't think Dylan Roof's reasons for killing a bunch of people in a church are any more sound than Nidal Hasan's reasons for killing a bunch of my brothers and sisters at Fort Hood.

You're the one who seems to think that one senseless killing is somehow more or less justified than another based on the ideology of the killer. And I disagree.