• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Suck it *******!

Suck it b*****s!

Trump could use that in 2020 and the brain dead CONservatives here would lap it up.

Welcome to four years of buffoonery and impotent d*** waving America.

I am shocked that he won, even more shocked that he won Pennsylvania. I was wrong, very wrong. I didn't vote for him and I'm not super excited, just hope he will take this duty seriously and become a better person, and will run this country like an actual conservative. We'll see. Hopefully he'll take a lot of advice.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer gal. Good riddance to that piece of trash and her whole lying cheating corrupt family.

Never underestimate the racism in this country.

Black people have been dying in the streets to get this message to us. Enjoy your sickness America.

Watching MSNBC this morning. It is a funeral. LMFAO!

dude - I watched ALL of their broadcast last night - it was GLORIOUS! The look on the faces of the people on air, priceless - Madcow was gulping air like a carp

This is the only news I will watch now!

The scene at Hillary's planned victory event was awesome - the fireworks show was raining tears - ******* Hillary didn't even have the guts to show up

3A3217F600000578-3918258-image-a-297_1478671429368.jpg

48ADDoMZCF3ae3117d0feaddb43c-3919142-Faces_once_bright_with_the_hope_of_seeing_America_s_first_female-a-3_1478701895754.jpg

3A31E9BA00000578-3918258-image-a-272_1478666170463.jpg

Last edited:
FLUSH THEM OUT!

Celebs who said they’d leave country if Trump won

Comedian Amy Schumer said in September that Spain would be her destination of choice.

“My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish,” Schumer said in an appearance on the BBC’s “Newsnight.” “Because I will move to Spain or somewhere. It’s beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It’s just too crazy.”
Her act should change because it isn't funny.

FLUSH THEM OUT!

Celebs who said they’d leave country if Trump won

Actors

Bryan Cranston said he hopes he doesn’t have to pack his bags, but would “definitely move” if Trump won. “Absolutely, I would definitely move,” the “Breaking Bad” star said on “The Bestseller Experiment” podcast. “It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”

Samuel L. Jackson slammed Trump for running a “hate”-filled campaign and said he would move to South Africa if he wins. “If that motherf---er becomes president, I’m moving my black *** to South Africa,” the movie star quipped to Jimmy Kimmel.

Lena Dunham told Andy Cohen at the Matrix Awards that “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.” The star and creator of HBO’s “Girls” has been a vocal advocate for Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee.

Neve Campbell, an actress on the political drama “House of Cards,” vowed to move back home to Canada, while “Orange is the New Black” actress Natasha Lyonne said she would hightail it to a mental hospital.

Singers

Cher tweeted this summer that if Trump gets elected, “I’m moving to Jupiter.”

Miley Cyrus wrote in an emotional Instagram post in March that tears were running down her cheek and she was unbelievably scared and sad. “I am moving if he is president,” the young pop star said. “I don’t say things I don’t mean!”

Barbara Streisand, a vocal Clinton supporter, told “60 Minutes” that “I’m either coming to your country if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”

Ne-Yo told TMZ last month that he’d move to Canada and be neighbors with fellow R&B singer Drake if the country elected Trump.

Comedians

Comedian Amy Schumer said in September that Spain would be her destination of choice.

“My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish,” Schumer said in an appearance on the BBC’s “Newsnight.” “Because I will move to Spain or somewhere. It’s beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It’s just too crazy.”

Chelsea Handler said she already made contingency plans months ago.

“I did buy a house in another country just in case,” the comedian and talk show host said during an appearance on “Live with Kelly and Michael” in May. “So all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I actually will leave that country.”

Former “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart said he would consider “getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers” if the real estate mogul wins.

Whoopi Goldberg, co-host of the “The View”, said on an episode of the talk show earlier this year that if the country elects Trump, “maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go.”

Keegan-Michael Key said he would flee north to Canada. “It’s like, 10 minutes from Detroit,” the comedian told TMZ in January. “That’s where I’m from; my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.”

Hispanic comedian George Lopez said Trump “won’t have to worry about immigration” if he takes the White House because “we’ll all go back.”

Political Figures

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg joked in an interview with The New York Times in July that it’d be time to move to New Zealand if Trump were to win.

Civil rights activist Al Sharpton told a reporter earlier this year that he’s “reserving my ticket out of here if [Trump] wins.”

GET OUT!

You're missing some :)

ACTORS/MOVIE INDUSTRY:

Bryan Cranston said he hopes he doesn’t have to pack his bags, but would “definitely move” if Trump won.

Samuel L. Jackson said he would move to South Africa if he wins. “If that motherf---er becomes president, I’m moving my black *** to South Africa."

Lena Dunham: “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.”

Neve Campbell vowed to move back home to Canada.

Natasha Lyonne said she would hightail it to a mental hospital.

Chloë Sevigny - She answered simply, "Nova Scotia" to a question of where she would move if Trump were elected.

Spike Lee - If Trump wins, he'll be "moving back to the republic of Brooklyn, New York," he reported to Vanity Fair.

Raven-Symoné - "My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I'm going to move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket," she said on The View.

Omari Hardwick - "I'll move from Denver to Italy... If Donald Trump wins the presidency, I'm out," he told The Wrap.

Jennifer Lawrence - she won't be moving anywhere, because if Trump is elected the world will simply end.

SINGERS:

Cher tweeted this summer that if Trump gets elected, “I’m moving to Jupiter.”

Miley Cyrus “I am moving if he is president,” the young pop star said. “I don’t say things I don’t mean!”

Barbara Streisand “I’m either coming to your country if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”

Ne-Yo told TMZ last month that he’d move to Canada and be neighbors with fellow R&B singer Drake if the country elected Trump.

COMEDIANS:

Chelsea Handler said she already made contingency plans months ago.

Jon Stewart said he would consider “getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers” if the real estate mogul wins.

Eddie Griffin - "He's good at making money, but he's ignorant...If Trump wins, I'm moving to Africa," he told DJ Vlad.

Whoopi Goldberg: if the country elects Trump, “maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go.”

Keegan-Michael Key said he would flee north to Canada.

Hispanic comedian George Lopez said Trump “won’t have to worry about immigration” if he takes the White House because “we’ll all go back.”

POLITICAL FIGURES:

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg in an interview with The New York Times in July said it’d be time to move to New Zealand if Trump were to win.

Civil rights activist Al Sharpton told a reporter earlier this year that he’s “reserving my ticket out of here if [Trump] wins.”

BUSINESS LEADERS:

Barry Diller - "If Donald Trump doesn't fall, I'll either move out of the country or join the resistance," he told Bloomberg.

MODELS:

Amber Rose - "I can't even think about it! I'm moving, I'm out! I can't. And I am taking my son with me!" she told US Weekly.

Black people have been dying in the streets to get this message to us.
Under President Obama, you mean...

Do let's be clear about this. That's all on the current President's watch.

Latest from my far left leaning facebook friends is that I can kiss all of my retirement money goodbye.

And if the market does drop a little today, that will affirm their belief, at least in their opinion.
My weed stock is up big time.

Sharpton technically can't leave til he pays his taxes.

let's see if Super Don enforces THAT one.

The famous Trump commercial that ends with and they could f@uck themselves suits the day

Post it here!

That's called an "elfiePolo."

So which crying little ***** is you in those photos?

You didn't support Chump remember?

You werent going to vote remember?

Who are you today poser?

You need to get to fetching coffee and cleaning toilets down at the hood legal aid office.

Do a good job and maybe King Chump won't cut your funding.....I'm just kidding, of course he will.

You didn't support Chump remember?

Truth.

You werent going to vote remember?

Bullshit. I said I was voting Gary Johnson, and did. As if my vote matters in Califuckedup.

Who are you today poser?

ElfiePoloFakeEbonicsJewishNativeAmericanAsperger is commenting on me posing???

goodfellas.gif

You are a joke. I almost feel bad about raping you on this forum. It's like mauling some Down's Syndrome kid in chess. Yeah, you dominate and win, but come on, look at the competition.

You need to get to fetching coffee and cleaning toilets down at the hood legal aid office.

Do a good job and maybe King Chump won't cut your funding.....I'm just kidding, of course he will.

I'm white - I have a real job.

And as to your "career" - yes, I would like fries with that.

...and Madonna must be Mad Busy right about now, considering those totals. Did she work based on exit polls or what? Once she's done with the BJ payments can we send her back to Europe?

...and Madonna must be Mad Busy right about now, considering those totals. Did she work based on exit polls or what? Once she's done with the BJ payments can we send her back to Europe?

She's like a virgin xD

Have to congratulate those of you that supported and believed he could win since the beginning. I never saw it happening, and still don't know what to expect from him, but I couldn't possibly be happier that he defeated her. Let's hope he stays true to his promises as much as reasonably possible, starting with nominating a true constitutional conservative S.C. judge.

The fact that it was even close proves how much voter fraud was attempted. Thank God Trump still overcame the voter fraud.

My county went RED biggly. Out of 10,000 votes 9000 of them were for Trump.

Yep, it's Rural, most cities are more populated than that.

The County just to the East of LA County is San Bernardino County. It is the largest county in Southern California. That area was Republican for generations before the Democratic [illegal] immigration policy flooded it with illegal aliens over the past 30 years. That is why it is now blue.